"Hello, my love"

(REWRITTEN)

"Time for school come down now or you're going to be late!" Hollered y/n's father frown downstairs his voice muffled from the closed door. 

Y/n sighed, she never enjoyed mornings and she hated them even more when someone was yelling at her. Standing in front of her mirror she buttoned the last button on her top and grabbed her bag slinging it over one shoulder as she made her way leisurely down the wooden steps. 

The scent of miso soup filled the kitchen and dining room as she entered but before she could relish in the heavenly scent her mother angrily walked over to her repot card in hand. Y/n felt herself tense but looked up nonetheless only to be met with a glare. 

"Care to explain why you got such a low grade?" She sneered holding the peice of paper as if it was covered in filth. Y/n felt her palms clam up and clutched the shoulder strap of her purse. "I'll do better next time, I promise" y/n muttered feeling herself go numb. It was a routine, get yelled at feel numb and push it down to deal with later. 

It was always like this in the l/n household, even in le Shang middle school she was pressured with being the best, and now that she's entering high school the pressure is only building. Y/n hoped that her years in kalabria would be better than they were in previous schools. 

 Y/n's mother peered down at her disapprovingly as her father shook his head from his spot at the table as he brought rice filled chopsticks to his mouth. Suddenly the older women brought her hand down on the counter beginning one of her many outbursts. 

"I give you the best schools! A nice house! Tutors! Clothes! Status! And this is how you repay me?! With a score of 94.4?! What did I do to deserve such a useless child?" She hysterically cried causing her father to stand up placing an arm around the hysteric women as y/n lowered her head 

"I'll do better" she repeated her voice barley above a whisper, her mother looked up anger evident in her eyes "you will become a doctor like your father and that's the end of it, you will not ruin our reputation because you want to be an ungrateful useless brat" she walked away with her father quickly following behind her, 

Y/n sat at the table with a sigh, her dreams of becoming a fashion designer or a martial arts teacher were fading before her eyes, the shred of hope that they would give her freedom vanishing. 

Her mother wanted to continue the line of doctors in the family, they were considered high class and with being high up on the social ladder came lots of responsibilities. Higher class people are expected to be prim and proper all the time. 

Perfect face, perfect hair, perfect grades, and the list just goes on and on from there. Most people envy others with more money than them but they don't always see what goes on behind closed doors. 

The l/n clinic was always run by a l/n usually a male with the highest IQ, but in this generation the l/n heir just to happiness to be y/n, their only child. 

Feeling her stomach churn from the previous events she pushed her miso soup away with disgust and stood up walking towards the door switching shoes before saying a quick goodbye. She waited for a response frowning when she didn't receive one. 

Internally she scolded herself for even waiting and started making her way in the direction she hoped was her new school.  

The breeze ruffled y/n's odd shade of h/c hair, the air was sickly sweet from all of the blooming flowers but it gave y/n a sense of comfort.  Even though encounters like that happen with her parents everyday it still turned her mood sour. Finches chirped in the trees seeming to enjoy the day like she was and a small smile graced her lips