PART 4

OLIVIA'S POV

IT has been three whole days since my last ecounter with the so called mate that the moon goddess chose for me.

I've told my family and guess what they did,they just jumped at his defence and said that maybe he was just shocked and everybody react in their own different ways.

Now that I think of it,it is like they knew something that I don't.I mean is he gay or...uhh I think I am losing it.Why can't I just stop thinking about this.

"If he was gay he would have rejected us but he didn't" my wolf says like I am stupid enough not to think that.

"Well thank you Sherlock you cracked the case with your intelligence"

"Olivia?"

"What is it snowy?"

"Do you think that he would accept us?"

To speak the truth I don't even know myself.It is like my fate and the happiness of me and my wolf is in his  hands.

As I was busy thinking about this ,I just knew I needed a distraction to stop me from overthinking.

I got out of bed and went to my closet and changed into my blue denim jeans and a white hoodie with my white Nike air Force 1 sneakers.I grabbed my backpack and got out of the room.

"Hey Oli,you going somewhere?"Jason asked me while getting up from the couch and heading towards me.

"Yeah" I said while checking my bag for my airpods.I don't know if it's just me who feels incomplete while going out somewhere without anything to listen to my music with.

"Ohh uhh do you need a ride,I can drive you wherever that you are heading ,what I mean is if you are going somewhere far where you may need a ride"

If there is one thing that I hate the most is pity ,well lets say second thing I hate one being blamed for something I didn't do.No actually one thing I hate the most is meeting a mate who walks away without saying anything and making me feel worthless.

"You are thinking about him again Olivia,snap out of it"Snowy said bringing me back to reality that I may become mateless if rejected and lonely and may never know what love feels like and ma-"HELLO!!Earth to Olivia!"

I looked at my brother who is now looking at me with pity plus concern which is unnecessary.

"Are you okay?you just zoned out for a while"

"Am fine and excuse me"I say while heading to the door.

"You Know you can talk to me right?.I am here for you if you need anything and always will be"

"Cool and thank you"i  tell him without turning back feeling my eyes wetting up and not wanting him seeing me cry.And with that said I head out.

JASON'S POV

Seeing Olivia like that just breaks me.I mean I love teasing her and making her mad but not broken.

"Hey Jassy,have your sister come out of her room yet??"My mother asks with a sad voice.

" You missed her,she just left now"

"Do you think we should tell her about her mate?"My father asks while getting into the living room and what he said got my full attention.

"Dad what do you mean by that?"

Before he could say anything,a knock on the door is heared and I wonder who that is.

"I'll get it"I say while heading to the door to see who it is.And when I just open the door I see unfamiliar faces with unfamiliar scent and definitely not from our pack.

"Hello there,is this Olivia's house?"A short lady asked.

"Yeah and please come in"I wonder what you did this time Olivia because with her you never know.

After they have greeted my parents they sat down and this lady haven't stopped smiling.

"First we will start by introducing ourselves,I am Alpha Lucas from The Prudile's pack.This is my third in command Gaama Noah and this is My Beta's mother Mary Carter and lastly this is My Beta Ryder who is your daughter's mate."

Ohh so this is the guy that have been making sister feel like shit.I just looked at him and judging by the way his mother is smiling, I'm guessing he is not here for rejection.

"Would you please call Olivia for us?"

"She is not here,she has gone out"my mother answered while looking at Olivia's mate."but my son will call her,she must not have went far".

With that being said as I was about to take my phone out and call her,we heard the front door open and close then Olivia walked in while on her phone without noticing us.

She suddenly stop in her tracks and her eyes scanned the room until they land on a certain someone.

They all looked at each other like they would never see each other again.This is getting uncomfortable now ,like are we supposed to be just sitting here and watching two people look at each other?.

OLIVIA'S POV

Looking at him now makes me feel like I am paralyzed.I can't move and I am holding my breath.Suddenly my mind went back to that  moment when he walked away from me without turning back.

I mean for one this mate thing is really funny like I am mad and feel sad because of someone that I don't even Know what his name is.

"Honey come and sit down,these people are here for you"my mom said that with a smile that shows all her teeth.

I awkwardly looked away from my mate and went to sit besides my brother in another couch.

My mom introduced them for me while I just did a little fake smile that I'm sure they noticed but surely they can understand."And you must know him since he is your mate ,he is Beta Ryder"

With that i just started choking on air not really believing what I'm hearing."Oli are you okay?,do you need some water?"My father asked me while leaning over to me and patting my back.

"Nah there is no need,just the air went down the wrong pipe"And they all looked at me amused with what I've said.The Gaama looks like he is trying so hard not to crack a smile.

As for my mate I'm starting to question if this guy even know how to use his facial expressions.

"That was a good first impression Oli well done"Snowy remarked.

"Can you just shut it!! You good for nothing of a wolf"

"I am guessing you already know why we are here"the mother says while looking at my mate like they are mind linking each other.

If him being a beta is surprising then him talking right now is shocking.

.............

XXX
Cindyyy