Chapter 19: Family Troubles

Today was suppose to be like any other. But sadly it wasn't. It was really a last minute uninvited guest. It happens a lot which is what keeps them on their toes.
It was Jack's sister. Sarah.
She was... well in honest words she was a pain. She doesn't understand most things, like the fact that Jack is an imp.

But then again they tried to tell her hoping that it would explain most of their fights on why Jack is different. But it only caused her to dislike him more. An leave him here and barely visit. Which was the blessing.

But when she does come she's a whole devil. She constantly belittles them in slight jokes that go too far.
Other times she will make jokes on them being gay. They hadn't told her that, but an all boys home.... Yeah she's just fishing for new insults.

They all tried to ignore her and hope that she will give up and never return but here she is.

"Here I am! Here to see my baby...whatever the hell you are." Sarah said barging in and claiming that she's staying here for 2 days.
2 hell filled days.

They all silently groaned and got ready to leave and go to theit separate rooms. Ender was dragged to said room, well more specifically Asher and Ben's room.

"Trust me you don't want to be here when she's here." Asher said as he pulled him down to the bed. Ender giggled at bit and the bounciness of the bed.

They both smiled at him glad that he doesn't seem to understand the situation. But the problem was they have to go back down there for lunch and dinner.
They always eat together and they don't have much of an option. Unless they wanted to get punished.
Though there were some exceptions, of course there would be. Even Mathew knows that.

For the time being Asher and Ben were in their rooms. Messing around and kissing each other here and there. Even some of the others came in to see them. But much like Asher had said, as lunch rolled around. They had to go down and eat.

And much like they thought Sarah was there she was picking through the food, and being really well both you about it. She had this look on her face like she's judging them, she would look at them and make a face and look at another.

But then her eyes landed on Ender.

An everything changed, she had this look on her face. She smiled, but you can tell it was faked.

"So your new, what you here for? Mental Problems? Or are you an orphan too?" She said.

Clearly wanting a reaction. But Ender doesn't give one though, it was like
He didn't even hear her. She wasn't happy.

"Hello! What are you deaf?"

"Sarah leave him alone, in fact what are you even doing here. Unannounced again?!" Jack said angrily.

"Well I have to see my baby brother of course got to make sure that they aren't..."

But she mumbles off close to the end. Clearly not wanting to revealed why she was here.

"You may only stay here one day
Ms. Sarah I'm afraid that we're quite busy. An we can't have any distractions." Mathew said.

He doesn't like her any more than they do. But she is Jack's sister, an until he hears it from Jack she may continue coming.

But if anything more were to happen then she would not be aloud to come here again. She should already not be aloud here. But Jack does want to try and get along with her.
So far it wasn't working.

"What could you all possible be doing that's more important than me?" She asked.
As she aggressively shoved the food away clearly not liking it.

"A lot of things are more important than you." Cole grumbled out making sure to be not to loud about it.

"We've already had plans, then you arrived unannounced, again." Mathew said.

"Whatever." She scoffed out. Standing up and going somewhere.

Which no body is aloud to do.
You can not leave the table while others are still eating out of respect.

Two she may be a guest but she can't just come and leave and wander around the house.

"Jack will you please keep and eye on her?" Mathew asked.
Jack nodded and got up and followed after her.

"Will you stop this please?"

"Stop what? You know what you should be happy that I'm even here! I take time out of my day to come here! Only to see these random freaks!" Sarah shouted.

"They're not random freaks!
One, you know that I don't ask you to come here!

Two, I wanted to try and get along with you, but this is exactly why I left in the first place!
Because of you and everyone else always judging me!

So you know what? Why don't you just leave now and don't bother on returning!" Jack yelled out stomping off to who knows where.
Mostly likely his room.

Sarah was just standing there not saying anything, but the look on her face said it all. She clearly did not liked to be yelled at. Especially being yelled at by her brother.

Ender came from around the corner hearing yelling. He never liked being yelled at or really loud noises in general. So when it stopped he wanted to see if everything was okay. He sees the girl that arrived today standing there.

He can tell that she looked angry and she took it out at him.

"What the fuck are you looking at huh?! You and everyone else here can go rot in hell for all that I care!
I mean this place is just full of psychos, and then there's that talk about Jack being a...what a goblin of something? Or some crazy shit! Your all fucking crazy!
You know what the only reason I come here! So that I can see your crazy asses that the true joy I get to see and then whatever I say. Oh but you can even do anything, because I can leave and you all can't!"

Ender was just standing there with tears in his eyes not liking that he's being yelled at. An the fact that he doesn't even understand what she's really talking about.

"Oh so now your gonna cry, your just a fucking crybaby like all of the others-"

"Sarah! That's enough! Your leaving now and your not aloud here ever again!" Mathew bellowed as he and
the others came at the sound of more yelling.

They all stood there with mad expressions. Asher went to Ender and motioned him to the others. Ender came and buried his face in Asher's chest. Rubbing his face in it trying to calm himself.

"Come on, we have something for you, since you've been so good!" Asher tried to cheer him up. Ender climbed up and Asher happily carried him and walked to the living room.

They all sat around, and watched as Eric went and grabbed his gift. Which of course was a very shiny object, it was a shiny rock. Ender looked at it and carefully took it from Eric. He held it tightly in his hand, as he looked at it. He smiled and looked to them and gave them all a kissed and a tiny lick in thanks.  

"Your very welcome Ender, we just want to thank you to though. For, well for just being you. I think it's safe to say that you've brighten up this house." Simon said as he kneels in front of Ender.

Ender looked to them all and smiled.

"Like it here, like you all. But not like mean lady." Ender said they chuckled and nodded their heads.

"Don't worry, you won't see her ever again. Come on let's go put that shiny rock in your collection." Simon said.

He nodded his head and jumped off of Ashers lap who pouted.

"Play too?" Ender asked as he walked to his room.

"Play? Like with toys?" Simon asked.

"No play in bed!" Ender said.

"Oh uh sure but we'd have to asked Mathew first. Just to make sure it's okay how about you play with toys and we'd play in bed in a bit okay?" Simon said.

Ender nodded and went to his room to play much like Simon asked him to and waited.

"Mathew!"