Chapter 34

Third Perspective

The night sky was clear with no cloud in sight. Stationed out of sight, an ominous figure stood still. The man observed the chaos that was unraveling in front of him as he was meticulously hidden in the shadows. He calmly adjusted his sunglasses with a sense of satisfaction before creeping back into the black car stationed not so far away.

Glancing into the house of the newly married couple, panic had settled in. Cyen was pacing back and forth, not knowing what he is supposed to do. The guards came back into the living room and provided a report of the activities of Blair earlier in the day.

"How can she be gone," Cyen yelled out as he rubbed his temple in attempt to ease growing headache.

Cyen was hit with the news that Blair was nowhere to be found as soon as he came back from work.

"How the fuck did she leave without anyone knowing," he added, glaring at the buff men standing in front of him.

"Sir, we found the security footage of her leaving," the security guard said, saving the bodyguards from the wrath of the boss.

Cyen was in a state of disbelief as he watched his wife sneaking into the neighbors' yard and leaving without alerting the guards.

"Get my PI on the phone NOW," Cyen said sternly as he quickly went back into his bedroom.

Quickly scanning around the room, he noticed a note and Blair's wedding ring neatly placed on the nightstand. Part of Cyen felt like the actions of Blair were predictable after the threat that has been coming her way the past few weeks but he thought that he was able to provide the proper conform and safety as being her husband. This all made him realized that he failed being a worthy husband to her.

"If only I had reassured her in a better way, she wouldn't have to run away," Cyen whispered to himself.

"Stop sulking and let's find her you dumbass," Nathan said as he walked in.

Knowing that the ultimatum imposed by the stalker was coming to an end, Cyen was getting more and more on edge but the thought that Blair actually would comply to the threat and leave him never occurred to Cyen.

In the darkness, the black car was heading to provide a report of the situation. Finally reaching his destination, the man wasted no time in walking into the residence of his employer. He acknowledged the guards with a slight nod as he walked through the hallway.

"Brooks, I hope you came with some good news," the powerful voice of the lady washed all over the room as she turned to face the newcomer.

"Miss Blair finally left the Niarchos residence ma'am and I emailed you the pictures I managed to get of the situation," Brooks said with not even an ounce of emotion on his face.

"What about the location of Blair Lennox," she asked as she rested her hand elegantly on her thighs.

"Miss Blair escaped and went into a taxi. We tailed her but unfortunately lost her. With the recent calls that she made and it seems that she ran off to her cousin's condo," he explained, providing the documents stating his research.

"Good job, Brooks," the sinister woman stated as she got up from her seat and made her way to the man standing only a few feet away from her.

"I knew you would be competent enough," she said before smirking at the thought of victory slowly nearing.

"What more can I do ma'am," he said as he robotically put his phone back into his pocket.

"Confirm the location of Blair and get me a report of the phone calls made by Cyen Niarchos," she exclaimed.

"I'll be right on it ma'am," he said before leaving.

The woman grazed over the pictures recently taken as a sense of triumph seeps through her body.

"It's time you get what you deserve," the woman whispered.

Cyen's POV

Holding the note and the ring in my hand, I keep feeling overwhelmed with worry. At this moment, Blair was no where to be seen and it was no secret that someone was out there to get her.

"Are you gonna keep zoning out, you stupid man," Nathan said as he hit the side of my head.

"Let me have my moment of grief, you asshole," I groaned out as I slapped his hand away.

"Why you acting like she died," Nathan said before rolling his eyes.

Sighing, I quickly opened the note that Blair left behind.

Cyen, I don't have much to say besides, I'm sorry that I had to leave like this. Don't try to find me. Just know that me going away doesn't mean that I am admitting defeat. This is something that I have to do this on my own.

I promise once I get everything taken care of, I will be back Cycy.

"Well that sounds like a dumb idea," Nathan blunted.

"Can you shut up for one minute," I yelled out as I hid my face in the palm of my hand and added, "I need to think what to do next."

"Okay wait hear me out. Blair must think that she won't be gone for long since she left Zeus behind. She treasures him and knows that you definitely cannot take care of him on your own. What if she ran away just to make the stalker believe that she accepted his demands," he said without skipping a beat.

"Well this is definitely the best case scenario. Do you know something that I don't know," I pried, glaring at him with a suspicious gaze.

Walking back into the living room, I started organizing my thoughts and started hatching a plan to finding her. After instructing half of my security team to drive around the area, the rest stayed back to scan over the CCTV footage to find anything that can help.

Shortly after, my phone started ringing and Jack Black was calling me. Without wasting any time, I snatched the phone from the table and answered.

"Did you located her," I questioned immediately.

"So far I found some evidence that she went out of town in a taxi. I am tracking down the taxi and I'm gonna question him as soon as possible," he informed me.

I felt a sense of relief knowing that she was at least safe as far as they know and it didn't seem like anyone was following her.

"What do we do now," Nathan said as I ended the call.

"I need to contact Knox. I feel like Blair might have considered his idea and went to his empty place," I said feeling hopeful and immediately contacted her cousin to ask for help.

At this point, all I wanted is to have Blair standing in front of me where I know that I can keep her safe.

"Nate I'm using your phone to make a call," I said as I watched Nathan feeding Zeus.

Slowly walking out of sight, I dialed the phone number and pressed the phone against my ear. Waiting patiently, I attentively listened to the ringing and just seconds later, the person on the other end picked up.

"Hello," the voice said as they picked up.

"Honey, everything is going according to plan," I said as I smirked. 

***

Hi guys,

It really feels great to be back into writing after so long but I feel like I lost a little bit of my creative touch after coming back to writing after this long break. But I am sure that I will be doing my best to improve on that part and providing you all with great chapters.

Anyways, what do you think about this chapter and who do you think is the real stalker?

Until next time,

-Love Moksh