40: 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ✦

3RD PERSON POV

Two smiles were permanently set on the couple's faces as they silently ate the food.

Both lost in their own thoughts, thoughts of each other of course. Hope for endless love and care.

The waves crashed onto the shore, rising up and then back down. A few people walked across the sand, enjoying the warm weather and the bright sun. Birds flew across the blue sky that was painted with soft white clouds.

The girl finished the last of her sandwich before turning to the man.
Pure happiness shone in his eyes as she smiled at him.

He finally knew what the word love meant.

She crawls across the blanket a little, climbing into his lap with her arms wrapped around his torso.

She places her head on his chest, inhaling deeply as she hugs him tightly.

"Y-you're the best person i-in the world," she informs, taking her head away from his chest and glancing up at him.

He looks like a Greek god, she thought.

"No, you're the best person in the world, darling," he argues. His hand comes up to her head, softly petting the hairs down.

"Wrong," she denies, grabbing his chin and pulling his head down to meet her kiss.

Lips move together in perfect sync, butterflies erupting in both of their stomachs.

He pulls away, cheeks slightly tinted pink with a little blush. "I love you, Elvi," he says, his eyes looking directly into hers. His hands are placed below her waist, holding her dress down.

"I love you too, Aleksander," she says back, kissing his cheek.

She lays her head back on his chest, enjoying his warmth.

They watch the clouds move, pointing out random shapes they see.

"That d-does not look l-like a dog, Alek," she responds after he pointed to a cloud.

"It literally does, pretty girl."

She shakes her head, still not agreeing with him. "What ever y-you say, pretty boy."

"What did you just call me?" He softly questions, running his hand up and down her back in a soothing manner.

"P-pretty boy," she repeats, worry seeping into her thoughts. "W-why? Do you n-not like it? I-I won't c-call-"

She's cut off by his hand being placed over her mouth. "It's okay, love. There's no reason to worry. I liked it," he comforts, taking his hand away from her mouth and placing it on her cheek.

"O-oh okay. I'm s-sorry," she quickly apologizes, embarrassed by her overthinking.

"No reason to apologize, baby. It's okay," he replies, kissing her cute freckled nose.

Tears glaze over her eyes, blurring her version slightly. A little tear slowly runs down her cheek making her hastily wipe it away.

Why are you even crying? She asked herself. Stop being a crybaby.

"What's wrong, kitten?" He asks, seeing the tears in her eyes.

"N-nothing," she quickly responds, looking away from him.

"No, baby. Look at me," he demands. She carefully looks back at him, not wanting him to get mad. "You can tell me what's wrong."

"Um, I don't really kn-know. You're j-just so sweet and s-sometimes I don't feel like I-I deserve it," she says, look up at him nervously.