part 39

Start

At night,

Sana is making dinner for all but still lost in her thought,

Maid-mam all came may I help you in anything.

Sana -no all done just take the food on dining table.

Sana came out but his eyes stuck on raj ji who is also sitting there with all in normal expression like nothing happen.

Sumitra -come Sana why are you standing there come.

Sana came back in her sense ,
Sana-yes mom she serve the food and sit besides .

Sid look at her stress face he put his hand on her ,

Sid-what happen,
Sana smile and said nothing ,

All have there dinner .

Sana look at raj ji who warn her again by his eyes only.

Sana took Simmi and ahana in there room and make them sleep .

Sana comes to her room and without looking around she goes towards the bathroom.

Sid is sitting on bed with his laptop doing some work .

Siddharth sees this and realizes that she is very lost and all time thinking a lot .

she comes out again to do her work. Doesn't, notice to  Siddharth, if she does not pay attention, because he is waiting for her .

She is silently doing her work lost in her thought putting the clothes in closet.

Sid close his laptop and move towards Sana .

He hug her from back and keep his chin on her shoulder.

Sana came back in her sense,
And. keep her hand on his hand which is hold her small tummy.

Sid-where are you lost any why you look so tensed is there any problem tell me .

Sana mind,
What is doing is a sana in such a way, what has been made, if you keep thinking, then again and again, anyone will ask anyone, by showing them happy, otherwise he will ask again and again what has happened. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .