10.06

Season 10, Episode 12

Helena quietly sang with Alice, Mark having had to go to the hospital early, as she put the girl's hair into two pig tails. The two were in the master bathroom, Alice standing in her little stool as she made faces to herself, in the mirror.

As Helena felt a have of sickness overtake her, she quickly backed away from the sink, throwing her head into the toilet just in time.

Lifting her head a bit, the doctor reached for some toiled paper as to clean her mouth.

As she was about to, however, she felt a little hand on her back, turning to see Alice standing by her with a worried look.

"Mama, you ok?" She asked, tilting her head.

"I'm ok. Thank you, pequenina." She smiled, explaining, as she flushed the toilet. "It's the baby making mama feel sick again."

"Why?" She asked, pouting, as she reached up to put a hand on her mother's belly. "Baby, don't hurt mama!"

"Oh, it's ok, honey." Helena chuckled. "He doesn't mean to, he doesn't know."

"It's ok. He doesn't know." Alice repeated, with a nod.

"Now, what do you say I just brush my teeth and then we get back to your pigtails?" She proposed, making the toddler smile.

"Sim!" ("Yes!")

——

"So she put her little hand on my belly and asked the baby to stop hurting me." Helena told Arizona, who had a delighted smile on her face.

Suddenly, they heard someone call out, outside the ER. "Help! You gotta help my boy. He's been run over!"

At that, the two women sprinted to the ambulance bay, where they found a man holding up his child.

"Sir, do not move. Don't move him." Helena instructed, as Arizona called out.

"Gurney! Backboard and C-spine!"

Helena began trying to keep the boy's neck in place, as the father explained. "He was driving the tractor. He hit a bump and fell off. He went under the wheel and the chaser bin, too."

"Has he moved since?" Arizona asked.

"Yes, yeah. He was trying to get up."