ZERO - prologue

Amelia watched as Thomas hugged Minho on the beach of the safe haven. 

They separated and looked at each other before splitting up. Minho walked towards Amelia while Thomas continued to look out to the ocean, his thoughts most likely on Newt. She waited for a second before getting up from her spot in the tent. Minho passed her and she gave him a small nod. Although she could talk to him through a mind link, she let him go. She had lost him yeah, but Minho and Thomas were a trio with Newt. 

He was the Glue.

Now, only 2 of the 3 are alive.

Amelia stood by Thomas and intertwined their hands. She brought their hands up and kissed his hand. 

Slowly, Thomas turned and hugged her. He was shaking and she felt a sudden dampness on her shoulder. Even though he'd cried the night before when they had held a bonfire for those they lost, she knew it would be hard moving forward. Not moving on, no. He may never do that, but rather forward and away from W.I.C.K.E.D [WCKD for short].

But no matter what, she was going to stay by him as much as she could. 

From that day forward, the two were practically joined at the hip. Amelia barely left Thomas' side. They ate together, walked together, and slept in the same cot. The two had liked each other back in the maze and made it official right before Minho was captured. They took it slow, doing small gestures towards the other. 

----------------

"FBI, we are here under reports of multiple missing people cases," a man called out.

The Survivors were all gathered, pointing spears and guns at the people who arrived. Thomas and Amelia had been down at the beach when suddenly they heard an aircraft - not a berg but something smaller. 

It landed on the beach, directly in front of the buildings they had. 

The two quickly sprinted to the Survivors. 

"Get away from us!"

"They could be WCKD!"

"Watch their weapons!"

"GET THE SHUCK AWAY FROM US" Survivors yelled. 

The last on in particular was from Minho. He was at the front since he was a leader along side the couple that was racing to get there. 

"Someone get Thomas, we need him here. NOW!"

Right on cue, the crowd parted and let their leader and his best friend/girlfriend through. As soon as Minho saw the crowd begin to part, he questioned the strange men for what they wanted.

"Tell us who you are, what you want, and where you're from, NOW!" His hands shook as he spoke, prepared to fight. He wasn't messing with anyone.

"We're from the FBI. We have been working to find kidnapped people that were taken by WK... Stiles?!?!" the man in front asked. He had been speaking to the Asian teen in front when he suddenly saw someone that looked like his son's best friend. 

"What the shuck is a Stiles?"