Chapter 10~ Hate

Not edited- heyyy, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for not updating this book in really long, I went thro a lot this week, n I keep passing out for some reason.

So yeah I'll try updating here fast.

But please make sure to comment n vote, when this gets 1.6K+ more comments and 500 more votes then it Alr has I'll write the next chapter.

ALSO IF ANYONE SPOILS STRIPPER ACE OR RIP OFF JACKIE CHAN FOR THE FTR I WILL FUCKING SHOVE A NINETEEN INCH DILDO UP UR FUCKING ASS U FUCKING BEAUTIFUL CUNT. so yeah don't tell them what it means ilyt and have fun reading <3

 so yeah don't tell them what it means ilyt and have fun reading <3

Bella Hale

Today was supposed to be a good quick work day with Ace

Key word, was. But he cancelled on me about thirty minutes ago without even giving a reason, so our 'take down Mason' party will take place later this week, he said tomorrow but I had a day full and packed with meetings.

I tap my card against the machine as I pay for the coffee I just ordered. I needed a break from analysing my company's overall operations, Kyla said she could grab my coffee for me, but I needed some fresh air.

I think I should make some type of effort with her so her hands don't shake every time I call her to my office, or she doesn't run away from me when she's been dismissed. But that's so much effort.

I feel like I've been dead this week, the ball was Friday night and it's midday Wednesday.

I was so bored and my last choice was to call my brother over so he could sit there with me. I have to get all through the final data reports of the corporation before the end of the day today so if there are any mistakes or problems I can fix them as soon as possible.

My head shoots up when a barista calls my name, she gives me a smile while placing my warm coffee on the end of the table. I simply grab my coffee, returning her small smile and walking out of the coffee shop.

The warm cup thankfully warming my hands as the cold wind hits me, I let out a small sigh as I tug my blazer tighter around me while walking down the side of the street.

I guess I should have worn my jacket, I'm only in a lace shirt and simple off white coloured slacks. Of course with heels to top it off, but the fact that my tits and feet are freezing make my internal bad bitch energy go down.

 Of course with heels to top it off, but the fact that my tits and feet are freezing make my internal bad bitch energy go down