•CHAPTER 79•

'Family'

---

The blonde girl laid against against Cedric chest as she drifted in and out of sleep on the living room sofa, her golden hair was neatly braided with a few strands of her hair lighter than others. Cedric played with her hair as she fell asleep against him, looking at her tiny hands grasping his button up blouse.

"Shhh, it's ok," he hushed while playing with her hair, making her him in satisfaction, "shhh."

The silent girl breathing became a steady pace as the girl cuddled closely into her fiancées chest, her facial feature were glowing in the sunlight that came from the window.

Her tiny facial features were slightly squished against his chest as she made a few noises as she moved around against beside him.

Cedric looked down at the girl he loved and smiled at he tiny figure that sat beside him, one of her hands grazed again stomach making her mumble a little as her belly moved from the movement of their growing baby inside her.

"Hey hey hey," Cedric coed, her gentle rubbed her stomach, "it's ok baby, daddy's here," he whispered as she held her stomach, "don't start kicking you'll wake up mommy."

Another kick hit Cedric's hand making Amora groan in her sleep, "shhhh! Don't wake up mommy."

Cedric looked down slightly as she rubbed her stomach that was cover by one of his t-shirts, making Amora's expression change from from aching pain to relaxed and comfortable.

Cedric gently removed a few hairs that cover Amora's angelic face, and gently scooping her up into his arms and laid her her head against his knees to make her more comfortable, holding her close as if he'd never be able to hold her again.

---

The blonde beauty was happily sat outside on one of her blankets that was settled on the neatly cut grass, along side her protective cat Ace.

The quiet purrs made Amora smile at her little fur baby, and knowing how protective he'd gotten after her bump started showing it made her feel fuzzy inside.

"I bet you can wait can you to get out of my belly," Amora whispered to her unborn baby, "I know mommy and daddy can't wait to meet and also Ace can't wait either," she continued, "and aunty Fleur and also many others."

Her gently kick in her abdomen made her giggle as she continued talking, "daddy been talking to you while I've been asleep, hasn't he."

"He always does, I've heard him multiple times when the though I was asleep," she smiled, not noticing the tall grey eyes boy stood against the doorway to the front garden, listening to her private conversation with their child.

"You better not be a daddy girl or boy," Amora warned playfully, "not after nine months of me carrying you."

Cedric silently chucked at her words, noticing she continued talking to her bump. Her playful words made Cedric chuckle louder every time, until he decided to make his presence noticeable.

"Our baby is 100% gonna love his daddy more thought," Cedric smirked, making Amora head whip round to see him standing their.

"Where you spying, on a private conversation?" She said shocking, "with our baby?" Amora giggled.

"Maybe," he smiled as he walked over to her and Ace, who now was stretched out on top of the blanket in the sun. He plopped himself down next to her and gave Ace a quick belly rub before kissing Amora's cheeks.

"How much did you hear?" Amora said shyly and embarrassed.

"Most of," he replied as he gentle grasped her cheeks and creased them a little, "it was cute."

She quickly received kissed on her lips and nose making her giggle playful as she squirmed in his grasp.

"I can't wait to have a family with you," he whispered as his forehead touched hers.

The girls giggled didn't quiet down as he talked to her they only increased as she continuously kissed her face and her abdomen.

"I promise I'll protract both of you, till my last breath," he whispered as he kissed her belly, making Amora's heart exploded into a million pieces.