13.

Third person POV

Few months went by,

Mew with his team had to attend yearly summit of airlines in States New York.

He informed his team which included Maria Gulf Bam Boun and few other department heads.

Ofcourse they all were privileged to travel in Business class as they were main leads.

Gulf was so excited. This was first time he was going in business class.

They all arrived airport and checked- in their own airlines.

Mew was busy in meeting the crew members when,

Gulf like an excited kid sat on window seat...and next to him Bam sat. Rest settled too.

When Mew went to sit...he wished that seat next to Gulf was vacant. But luck was not with him...so

He had to sit next to Ms. Maria which was vacant..

He was bit sad...but he still settled.

Announcement started...
Gulf had heard so many times that he could repeat word by word.

Plane took off...

It was going to be a very long journey...

Mew was still thinking of a way to sit next to Gulf. He could see from back how Gulf and Bam were talking...

He was so fucking jealous...at that moment all he wanted was to beat Bam into pulps.

Poor Bam!

Ms. Maria could observe her boss..."Sir.."

"Hmm?"
He was still staring at Gulf.

"If you want I can help"

"huh?" he turned to look at her.

She pointed at Gulf and smirked.

"I..I...umm" Mew was flustered.

"dont worry sir. I understand" she winked at him and stood from her seat.

"where are you going?"

"Finding a way to help you" she smiled and went to Bam Gulf seat.

Mew could see that she said something slowly to Bam. And Bam stood up. They both came to Mew...

"Mew...can you go and sit with Gulf? I have to work on report with Ms. Maria"

Mew was surprised. Why dint he think of this idea...
Maria winked with smile.

"Y...yes of..ofcourse" he quickly stood and mouthed "thankyou" to Maria

"Hi...Gulf" he sat beside him.

"Oh...sir.."

"We are not at work."

"Right..sorry...Hi Mew" He smiled.

"Enjoying?"

"Very much. I have always loved to travel in flights." He was looking outside clouds..

"Really?"

"Yeah...it was my dream to..." he stopped in middle.

"Dream to?" Mew asked.

"No...nothing" Mew could feel his hesitant behavior.

He just gave a nod. 'you still did not want to open with me' he was  sad. Now matter how hard he try, Gulf wont tell him.

Gulf on the other hand felt bad..everytime he would say nothing. Mew has considered him such a good friend. He told everything about him. Then why cant he?

Gulf decided to tell Mew..he dint want to hide anymore..."Umm..Mew"

"hm?" He looked at him.

"Remember I told you that my father was cabin crew member"

Mew nodded in response. "he died in plane crash when I was 8years old"

Hearing him..Mew was shocked. He dint had any idea about this.."I...Im sorry" was all he could say.

"I always wanted to become like him. Becoming A flight attendant was my only dream..." he started telling him about everything. How he learnt about aircrafts., how his mom was against it. Everything.
A point came when he was in tears. For him, it was like he opening every page of his book.

Mew was really feeling bad for him. He didnt pitied him. In a way he could understand his feelings.

He in supporting gesture held Gulf's hand softly. Gulf gave him a smile. "I..Im fine"

When Gulf told everything...both went silent. Mew didnt know how to respond.

He just wiped his tears from his face. "Okay?"

Gulf nodded. "Yea..thankyou"

"What for?"

"For listening to me. I...have never told anything to anyone ever. Yeah I have told Mild. But only bit and pieces."

"Why?"

"Because I trust you...You are first person in front of whom I expressed myself"

Mew was now bit proud. 'im the first person'

"I should thankyou...for telling me everything. And letting me be the first person to feel what you felt"

"hmm..."

"Gulff....you dont want to become now?"

"I dont wanna hurt mom."

"You can explain to her. "

"I have tried. But all went in vain."

Mew went silent.

"Gulf...thankyou for trusting me"
He just gave a smile.

"You can sleep for a bit. Its still long journey"

"Ok....but you?" Gulf asked.

"I have some work" He showed him the laptop.

"Okay okay" He adjusted a bit and slept.

Few minutes later...Mew looked at his sleeping beauty. He could feel Gulf was not sleeping comfortably. He pulled him close in his embrace. Made him lay head on his shoulder.

Gulf kept his hand on Mew's stomach like he was his bolster. Mew smiled seeing his behavior.

Then pulled up the blanket. And switched off the head lights.
He slight brushed Gulf's hair from his forehead.

'I will help you to fulfill your dream love. I promise'
And kissed his forehead softly.
.
.
.
.
-$-