𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

I sat up in bed to see it was dark. 'It must be 3-4 am at least' I thought sitting up and crawling out of bed.

I went over to the door and opened it to see the dark hallway. I walked down the hallway and peeked around the corner of the hall.

"I said not to do anything stupid" I turned around to see Obanai. "I just woke up" I signed. "Okay and? go back to sleep" Obanai said.

"Obanai? why are you awake?" I peeked behind him to see Kyojuro. I smiled and ran up to him. "Y/n you shouldn't be running or be awake at this time" Kyojuro said frowning.

"My stomach doesn't hurt that much anymore" I signed. "Still" Obanai said. "Come on lets get you back to bed" Kyojuro said.

I shook my head. "I want to train" I signed. "You want to train at 4 am in the morning with a hole in your stomach!?" Obanai whisper yelled.

I nodded. "Your crazy go to sleep now" Obanai said. "No watch this!" I signed. I took a step back then did a cartwheel.

"Y/N!!" They whisper yelled. "I'm so strong!! let me be honest I thought I would fail" I signed. "I'm telling Aoi and Shinobu if you don't go to bed!!" Kyojuro whisper yelled.

I shook my head. "Yes" Obanai said. "But I can't sleep!!" I signed. "Do want us to sing you a lullaby or something!?" Obanai whisper yelled while glaring at me.

I hugged his leg. "Can you!!" I signed while smiling. "No let go" Obanai said. I rolled my eyes and let go of his leg.

"Can I stay with you then?" I signed. "No go to your own room" Obanai said. I frowned. He sighed. "I'll stay with you until you fall asleep" Obanai said.

"Kyojuro will you come with us too?" I signed. "Okay but you have to go to sleep" Kyojuro said.

Obanai's POV

Y/n ran into the room and climbed on the bed. 'Ugh she's still running' I thought sitting down on the chair next to her bed.

"Y/n remember you have to sleep" Kyojuro said. "MHM!!" Y/n hummed closing her eyes. A few seconds later Y/n opened her eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Close your eyes now!!" I whisper yelled. She nodded and closed her eyes then started laughing.

I stood up grabbed her pillow then put it over her face. "Obanai! no!" Kyojuro said taking the pillow off her face and putting it back under her head.

"Okay I swear I'll sleep I'm sorry" Y/n signed. "Just sleep" I said. She closed her eyes and after a few minutes she fell asleep.

Kyojuro and I stood up and went over to the door but as we opened the door I felt someone latch onto my leg.

We looked down to see Y/n. "Oh my god!! GO TO SLEEP!!" I whisper yelled. Y/n silently laughed and hugged my leg tighter.

Kyojuro took her off my leg and put her on the bed then pulled the covers over her. "Sleep" Kyojuro said patting her head.

*Timeskip!*

Y/N'S POV

I sat up in bed and went to step off the bed but missed my footing and twisted foot. "mmm" I hummed looking over at my foot.

My eyes widened when I saw it was backwards. I went to reach for my foot but as I di it twisted back it place. 'Uh maybe I was imagining it' I thought standing up. (She does everything to convince herself she's not a demon💀)

"Y/n! you should be in bed!" Tanjiro said. "M'M" I hummed shaking my head. "Y/N! NO GO BACK TO YOUR BED I'M BRINGING YOUR BREAKFAST!!" Aoi yelled.

"Hmph" I hummed walking back to my room. A few minutes later Kanao came into the room and brought me my breakfast.

"I'll come back soon" She said patting my head before leaving. I started eating my food while narrowing my eyes at the wall.

I looked at the window to see a butterfly. Unfocused on what I was doing I unintentionally stabbed my hand instead of my food.

"Y/N!! get ready!!" Shinobu said throwing my dress at me. "Hm?" I hummed. "Oyakata wants to have a meeting!!" Shinobu said.

*Timeskip*

"What do you think this meeting is about?" Mitsuri asked. Muchiro shrugged. "I'm scared" I signed.

"No need to be I'm sure it's not bad right?" Kyojuro said. "Mhm" I hummed nervously.

"Oyakata has arrived!!" The white haired girl said. 'I'm dying right now!!' I thought nervously. (Why am I nervous!? I'm not even there!!💀)

"I know you all are wondering why you're here and that's because of Y/n" Oyakata said. 'Oh I'm kinda honored woah!' I thought smiling.

"Seriously" Sanemi mumbled. "As we know Y/n did save Kyojuro getting badly injured in the process" Oyakata said.

"Due to Y/n's strength, bravery, and speed. I want her to join the demon slayer corps as rank Tsuchinoto" Oyakata said. (Guys her breathing style is insect breathing)

TOMIOKA'S POV

I exchanged glances with Tanjiro. 'This is bad...' I thought furrowing my eyebrows. Everyone else seemed happy with it to be honest.

"Y/n did you not hear what he said!?" Mitsuri said shaking her. Y/n broke out of her state and smiled.

I watched as Y/n happily accepted her nichrin blade. 'There's nothing we can do now' I thought looking at Tanjiro.

Y/N'S POV

I watched as the blade turned a gradient purple to black. "Um... that's interesting" Shinobu said. "Is that bad!?" I signed eyes wide.

"No just unique um we don't really see nichrin blades turn black to be honest or even a mix or black and another color." Mitsuri said.

"Oh okay" I signed while smiling. "Your crow will come to the butterfly mansion soon" Oyakata said smiling.

"Thank you!" I signed before bowing. 'HAHAHA!! I can't wait to show it off to Yoriichi!' I thought with an evil smile.

_______________________________

YAY! More drama we like it like that! THANK YOU! for reading and voting for all the chapters and reading today! Until next time guys! SEE YA!!