etching

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

e/c eyes flittered open slightly , warm light-blocking your vision. the feeling of a soft blanket rubbed between your legs.

what the haaaeelllll....

you slowly got up and your vision slowly started to get a little more clear. after a few seconds of rubbing your eyes , the place you were at seemed like your house. in fact , it looked like you somehow slept in the living room.

"you awake finally ?"

xiao's voice echoed through your mind. looking to your left , he sat on the end of the couch.

"huh ? oh... yeah."

"-wait , doesn't that mean i fell asleep in your car ?! i- aren't i heavy ?! ohmyarchons i am SO sorry for this-" your rambling was cut off by xiao leaning closer towards you , placing a finger on your lips. "how about you be quiet alright ? there's no need to worry...." he whispered.

((I KNOW THIS IS OOC BUT I HAD TO IM SORRY))

"uh- i- okay." you were barely even able to mutter out a complete sentence. his face was so close you swore that if you leaned in , you would be kissing him.

why is he so close-

xiao then instantly backed away from you in the realization of what he just did. he awkwardly covered his face with the blue blanket that was draped over you. "ahem- in summary , there's no need for you to worry...." his face was scarlet red , from his cheeks all the way to the tips of his ears. heat was practically radiating from that man.

"pff-"

"don't laugh at me ! i didn't mean to get so close... idiot." he said with a quiet voice. the silver piercings on his ears dazzled under the light. you smirked. "you embarrassed ? there's no need to be so straightforward , xiao." you said with a joking tone. he rolled his eyes and attempted to change the subject.

"whatever. anyways , we both have classes together in a few hours. it starts at seven-thirty so you should... i don't know , get rest." he suggested. you raised your brows. "how do you know we have the same classes ?"

"we have the same teacher and he teaches only one class."

"oh."

after a split second of silence , a thought overtook your mind.

the project that was due by tomorrow.

"oh shit." you said with dull eyes.

he looked at you. "huh ?"

"i forgot to finish the art project due tommorow !" you groaned at the sole thought of the unfinished painting laying in your room. his mouth was wide open. "you do realize that counts as a major grade , right ?" you nodded with tears brimming at your e/c orbs. "yeah... and i haven't even started the actual etching part...." he stared at you. "you are an idiot."

"no need to remind me sherlock."

"hmph."

you dramatically sighed and got up from the couch. "you should stay up with me until i finish my project bestie." he scowled.

"respectfully , no. and don't call me bestie when we just met like , yesterday."

"... fine then , bitch."

"excuse me ?"

and here xiao is , sitting next to you and watching you draw on your table. he watched your every movement silently.

"... are you sure you can get this done by six ? it's literally three in the morning. you have three hours and an extra to get ready."

you kept the focus on the paper and stuck your tounge out. "don't underestimate what i can do. after all , all-nighters are childs play for me." your hair was put in a ponytail secured by a blue barrette. the sound of the needle hitting the metal plate was the only thing keeping you going.

the design you planned on making was scenery of the a vintage-style village. the main part was a young lady holding an umbrella with a smile. your pre-sketch was right next to your final copy of the project.

"fucking hell , etching makes my ears hurt."

"should have finished this a long time ago. he literally gave us two weeks for this."

you sighed. "procrasinating is my lover."

"if you fall alseep during class , i won't hesitate to slap the shit out of you." he commented. you smirked.

"i would like to see you try."

"also , are you not going to change out of your clothes ?"

"i will once i get this done. well , if i even manage to that is."

((just realized how much i hate writing in 2nd pov bc it feels like im only writing abt y/n LMAO ,, and seeing the words "you" and "your" 24/7 makes me feel like im writing this wrong))

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗘𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗫.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------