Chapter 5 - Tension

The next morning was extremely awkward. Aiden, Louis and I all sat around the rounded table while their mother cooked a pankcake feast. There was never enough food, especially around three boys. I wasn't hungry this morning because of the events last night. This morning was overwhelming and I hated every minute of it it.

All of a sudden and out of nowhere, Louis screamed, "AIDEN! STOP STARING AT EATHEN! YOU CREEP!" The atmosphere took a toll for the worse. Aiden clenched his fork and made stabbing motions towards his brother.

"I was not staring at him, you freak!" Aiden lashed backwards. "I was simply spacing-out and his fatass happened to be in the way," He groaned slightly and forced his head down and angrly tore at his pancakes. I couldn't help but little out a snort, what a child. "What are you laughing at fatass?" He snapped.

I think my jaw just dropped a little, to be so direct, especially in the morning. "Uh, nothing." I said quietly and played with my fork. My eyes peeked out slightly and noticed Aiden gazing at me. 'I guess Louis was right, he was staring at me.' I whispered, barely audiable.

Knowing my luck, Aiden heard and fuzed up. He slammed his fork down on his plate and turned his entire body towards me. I didn't expect Aiden to give a reaction that great. "Listen nerd, I was not and never will stare at you." Aiden said half-heartedly. A slight pang hit my chest, my face hardened. Could he be serious?

Louis, witnessing all of this, nervously spoke "Are you two dating or something?" He laughed, "The tension between the two of you is incredible. I can see the bolts of lightning sparking." Louis quickly motioned his hands back and forth between us, as if there was bolts flying off of each other. "OW! YOU ZAPPED ME!" He chuckeled.

Aiden yelled "Zap off, We're not dating. We're more of enemies." But after Aiden said that his face was filled with regret.

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q: What is your favorite day of the week?

A: Friday!!!