- Chapter Eleven -

"L-Love?!" Luna squeaked in surprise, instantly standing up and looking at the hero in shock. Her face was bright red, almost as red as a strawberry. And it sort of went well with her mint green hair. "Wh-what are you talking about?! I-I... there's.... There's no love with what Izuku and I have!"

There was a big puff of smoke around All Might as he returned back to his normal skeleton form. He let out a small cough but then let out a small chuckle. "Oh please, young Hirose. Don't think I haven't seen you two. With your long silent staring into each other's eyes, the confessions you two give to each other, the constant texting Midoriya gives you when he has a second to relax after training, the times you came to visit him with food - It's all there, young lady. The makings of love. I saw it when I first met you both, and I can still see it now. And in my opinion, it's only gotten stronger these past ten months."

"You.... You don't know what you're talking about." Luna commented as she tightened her grip on the straps of her backpack, looking away from the older male. But her face seemed to burn brighter and her heart began to pound, once again, in her chest.

"Don't I?" He questioned. "Think back to all the moments that you have been with Young Midoriya, remember all the things you two have said to each other, and then tell me if I'm wrong or if I'm right."

Luna did just that. She remembered all of the moments that Izuku and her had shared together these past few months. Their first meeting, their first meal, their first walk, their first day of school, meeting All Might and helping defeat the Sludge Monster, their training with All Might, the time they did spend together either training, at school, or outside of both. And as she thought of them, her heart only increased faster and faster like it was about to explode.

And then came all the things they said to one another. Normal friends didn't say the kind of things those two did, nor would they if there wasn't something there that was so strong and so unbelievable. Her mind echoed with some of Izuku's words....

"Oh, no, no, no! Actually, I was just... You're really pretty. And your wings... They're like Angel wings. They're also really pretty, just like you... Oh shoot, did I say that?"

"Gee, thank you... Luna. That means a lot. And I know you will be one too. A-a great hero, I mean."

"That's where every great hero's journey starts. At U.A. That's where I'm headed to start my journey. And it would be great if I saw you there too. Training to be a hero... with me."

"Y-you know, that fight from this morning is all over the news. I bet you and I can work together to add some more notes into my book."

"Okay then. You promised this. And I'm hoping that you will keep it."

"I-I want to be right by Luna's side, fighting crime and helping people as a hero. I-I want her to know that she can trust me just as I t-trust her."

Her blue eyes widened as she finally understood. Why she was so keen on protecting Izuku. Why he consumed her thoughts all day and all night. Why he was the first thing she thought about in the morning and her last thought before she went to sleep. Why she had stuck by him all along. It wasn't because they were close friends. And it wasn't because she wanted to see both of them achieve their dreams. It was because she was in love with him. "Holy crap.... You are right."

All Might chuckled again and nodded his head. "See, kid? I told you that I was." He said and went over to her, rubbing her back in a fatherly way. "But how do you feel about it? You don't look that happy."

Her expression did hold shock, that was true. But on the inside, she was jumping up and down with pure joy. It was like there was an extraordinary party that was going on in her heart. But there was also a lot of emotions that were happening as well. There was confusion because she had no idea what was supposed to happen now. And sadness because her mother couldn't be here to offer her advice on what to do with having a crush on a boy like Izuku. And that caused her heart to ache a little, even though it was jumping for joy.