Chapter 26

Author P.O.V

"Being expensive as fuck isn't a good thing everyone gon come for our heads" Dom says while rolling his eyes at King's outburst. He honestly doesn't know why that's the first thing King has to say but to be fair 6 billion is expensive an expensive sum.

"A 6 billion dollar bounty will get us killed and kidnapped or even worse," Andre says being rational which surprises Dom a little.

"Is it gang up on King Wednesday?" King questions with a stank face all he was saying is that he's expensive. Imagine being worth 6 billion dollars wouldn't that be something to brag about?

"Stop being dramatic" Dom says rolling his eyes while he thinks about what do to do about the situation they're in. He already knows what to do it's a matter of getting Andre to make the call without almost passing out. He looks over at Andre who stares at him with a confused look on his face.

"Andre you need to call Shawn" Dom states without missing a beat. Andre pulls out his phone and dials the number like it's nothing. Dom and King are almost taken back at how fast that was they thought Andre would hesitate or be scared to call, but he stepped on it.

"Oh, you've been dying to do that haven't you?" King teases at how quickly Andre calls the number. King knows for a fact that Andre was probably staring at the number multiple times dying to call but miserably failed because he had no reason to call the older man.

"Nigga had him on speed dial" Dom adds on to the teasing while snickering along with King.

"Shut up this is for our safety I kinda don't wanna die" Andre mumbles while his face heats up a little in embarrassment. He didn't mean to make it seem like he had the man on speed dial. They just don't have time to waste on being hesitant and shy when there's a 6 billion not million dollar bounty on each of their heads.

"Hi Jody!" a small voice comes through the phone and the three best friends look at each other in confusion. That best not be Trey's damn child I'm hearing King thinks mentally. King wouldn't mind playing house with Trey though.

"Uh hello?" Andre answers in a confused voice.

"Not jody?" the child questions in a sad small voice. King is about to grab the phone and pretend to be this "jody" the child is going on about just to make them happy.

"No, I am not Jody sorry" Andre answers slowly not sure how to deal with the random child on the phone.

"Nacia who are you speaking to?" they hear someone question the child softly while laughing softly in amusement. "Not Jody" the child answers in a sadly disappointed voice. "Well if it ain't Jordyn why you still speaking to them? give me that phone" the voice replies and they assume the person gets ahold of the phone because suddenly a deep voice says comes through.

"Hello?" Trey's voice comes through the phone and Andre automatically throws the phone to King who surprisingly catches it because he called Shawn's phone not Trey's, and Trey and Jordyn kinda scare him.

"Hi, Trey how you doin?" King questions sheepishly while letting out a nervous laugh. Why does Trey have to be so intimidating even over the phone? Dom and Andre look like they're in just much pain and they're not even the ones being forced to talk to him.

"Who's this?" Trey questions in a disinterested voice. King makes a face that shows that he's highly offended. How does he not remember the sound of his voice? Niggas ain't fuckin shit King thinks mentally while shaking his head. He sounded so sweet while speaking to the random child now he's being mean.

Andre and Dom almost let out loud laughs at King's offended look, but hold themselves back, but King is making it hard with those ridiculous facial expressions he's making over his voice not being remembered by his crush.