Chapter 7

(Steven's POV)

A poly relationship. I had heard of those but never imagined being in one due to how immoral it seemed. Two lovers at once? It just didn't seem right. But since Connie and Spinel were OK with it and Garnet gave her approval, I'm willing to do it for them. Besides, a beautiful girl like Connie and a beautiful Gem like Spinel as my girlfriends? I couldn't ask for anyone better.

"So what do we do first?" Spinel asked as Connie and I looked at her in confusion before remembering how little she knew about relationships.

"Well since you're new at relationships, we'll help you, Spinel." Connie said as Spinel laughed.

"Ah you're sweet. But I know a little about relationships. And before you think I mean Gem relationships, I don't. I know about them AND human relationships thanks to how your Mom and I would observe them, Steven." She said as I was surprised. So she was already ahead of the curve. But then again, I guess Mom did need intel to do what she did, so I guess it makes sense even if Spinel was unaware of what her true plan was.

"Really? Well how much do you know? I asked as Spinel smiled and began to explain.

"Well. I know the basic stuff like what love is. And how to kiss and things like that. But yeah: I know the basics. As far as more intimate stuff like that thing you humans do when you're really in love with each other...." She began to say until Connie cut her off.

"Ah! Let's save THAT for a much later time! Moving on, so you know how to kiss, right? Well how about you show us?" She said as I chuckled.

"OK. So just pucker my lips like this..." Spinel said as she puckered her lips and drew closer to Connie as the two met in a kiss. After they separated, they both blushed.

"Wow. Gotta say I'm impressed. But let's have the real test now." Connie said with a smirk as they both looked at me, indicating that I was the REAL test.

"Now since I have the most experience with Steven's lips, I'll go first to give you an example on how to kiss him. First, you gently place both hands on his face. Then you just draw close, lips puckered and..." Connie said as she planted a kiss on my lips as Spinel giggled.

"Oh so that's how it goes. I was doing it all wrong then on Homeworld." She said as Connie laughed.

"Homeworld? What does she mean, Steven?" She asked me as I changed the subject.

"Long story. Anyway, I believe it's her turn to kiss?" I said as Spinel chuckled and did exactly what Connie did. Both of them were amazing kissers.

"Well. How'd I do, Stevie?" She asked. And before I could reply, the door opened and in walked Dad.

"Come on Steven. Mr Yellowtail wants to see you." Dad said as I kissed Connie and Spinel before leaving with Dad as he and I headed to Ms Vidalia's house. Why did Yellowtail want to see me if he barely talked to anyone?

We soon arrived and saw Yellowtail sitting outside in a lawn chair.

"Hey Yellowtail. I brought him." Dad said as I saw Yellowtail in his normal fishing attire. He looked at me and smiled.

"So here's the young man who's got himself two girlfriends. Amethyst was talking to my wife about it. So I figured I'd say my piece: All I need to tell you is to treat those girls right, Steven. Not many guys can be in your position without a bunch of criticism. But everyone knows how you are, so just promise me you'll keep it up, alright?" He said as I smiled.

"I promise, sir." I said as Yellowtail chuckled.

"Wait. I need a Sailor's promise. Repeat after me: Yo Ho! Yo Ho! Near the Hos I'll never go!" He said as I shook my head. Thankfully, it was just us.

"Yo Ho! Yo Ho! Near the Hos, I'll never go!' I said as I heard a familiar laughing coming from inside. And once Dad and Yellowtail began laughing, I knew I'd been had.

"Wait a minute.....Amethyst! I hear you inside! This has your name written all over it!" I exclaimed.

"And just like always, you fell for it!" She exclaimed back as she AND Vidalia were laughing as I shook my head and began laughing as well since it was all in good fun.

But still, it's a promise I plan to keep.

Heh! Looks like Amethyst pulled one over on our boy Steven again! How many times does that make now, I wonder? Anyway, see ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

The_Lovely_Starlight

katlady1

FilippoMasiero2

Endie_287

-_Crimson-Moon_-