Top of the Cosmo Clock

"Have I ever told you how much we love you?" Hanamaki sang in a sickly sweet voice whilst throwing an arm around your shoulder.

You stuck your tongue out at him as you lightly tugged down the skin under your eye.

"We mean it," Matsukawa leered, bumping your hip with his on your other side.

You suspiciously eyed the two boys on either side of you, "Then why are you smiling like you're pulling some prank?"

"These are our genuine smiles," Matsukawa smirked. "Our intentions are completely pure."

You furrowed your brows as they snickered along with some of the other command team members. Oikawa pulled you towards him as he tried suppressing a laugh.

"Hey, leave her alone," the captain giggled.

"You're the one picking on her," Iwaizumi punched his shoulder.

You hid behind Iwa and gripped Kindaichi's arm, "I'm going to the bumper cars with Kindaichi and Iwa. See you losers later."

"What?" Yahaba and Watari called. "I want to go, too."

"You can't just leave me!" Oikawa cried. "Y/N, Iwa, wait up."

Although you stated you were going to venture off with Iwaizumi and Kindaichi on your own, everyone stuck together.

As you shared caramel popcorn with Kyotani and Kunimi, Hanamaki said, "Who knew our mission flopping would end up being good for us after all?"

"Hmm," Oikawa hummed in agreement.

"I wonder what Daishou's doing right now," you crunched another sweetened kernel between your teeth.

"Who cares?" Matsukawa reached over and took a popcorn piece from your hand.

"Alright, well, I want to go on that ride," Oikawa pointed at a roller coaster.

Iwaizumi threw his head back with a wheeze, "You'd cry."

You snickered and Oikawa yapped, "I would not. I fight murderers for a living. Why would I get scared of such a tiny little ride like that?"

Iwaizumi shrugged sarcastically, "Whatever you say."

"I'll hold your hand," you teased.

Everyone began laughing, and Oikawa yelled, "I'm not a child!"

As the group's laughter began dying off, Kindaichi asked, "What should we do now?"

Seijoh's command team directed their gaze at Oikawa and Iwaizumi. The two commanding officers glanced at each other before Iwaizumi said, "We get the rest of the day to ourselves."

You all cheered before making your way to different attractions in the park. The sun was long gone and the neon lights from the park filled your vision. Glimmers of electric blue and purple luminated the bay area and music resonated from speakers along certain booths.

Although you and your fellow agents were bummed about the mission not working out, right now nothing else seemed to matter. This was the first time in a while you got to let loose and hang out, and with your new friends too. Even though you'd known the Seijoh boys for only two months, the friendship felt honest. You worked with them in dangerous conditions, but you also felt insurmountably safe at the same time. The feeling was brand new, but you understood that feeling to be trust. You trusted the Seijoh unit. And you wouldn't trade that feeling for the world.

"Ooh, we have to go on the Cosmo Clock!" you exclaimed.

All of you made your way to the infamous Ferris wheel, the Cosmo Clock 21. The line, of course, was long. As you waited, you snaked your arm behind your back and grasped Oikawa's hand while talking to the command team.