14

3 days later
Sunday
June 20th
@3pm

"My momma gon drop me off at yo house round 6 ain that when it start?"

"No its start at 7 but people can come early it ain gon be a big party anyways we all just gon be chillin"

I was on the phone with Alana while I was at work and we were planning on having a little kickback at her house for her 18th birthday.

"Bettttt EEEEEEE I can't believe your 18 you was just 2" I said sticking my bottom lip out.

"Now im three" she replied playing along.

"Ok babes imma see u later"

"Okayyy byeeeeee I lovveeee youuuu" she said blowing me kissed through the phone.

"Get off my phone hoe"

"Uh-" she relied straightening her face.

"LOVE YOU TOOO" I said laughing then hung up.

I leave from the back room then notice how I haven't seen Jarius at work ever since Adrien nem had that party.

He so lame, all these niggas lame..Remember that ladies!

*1hr later*

"Bring yo bad ass here" I said picking up my little cousin and bringing him into the livingroom and turning on bubble guppies.

"Riah what you doing" my momma asked me magically appearing in the kitchen.

"Momma how do you do that you don't make no typa sound like you a ninja ah sum"

"Heyyyy babbyyy" my momma said completely ignoring me and going straight towards my little cousin.

She picked him and he started crying.

"Stop allat crying you can watch bubble guppies later"

"Say NO Royal" I told him to say.

"You bet not im gon beatcho-"

"NO" he said towards my momma turning away from her causing me to laughing and my mommas mouth to drop.

"Gon get this baby fucked up Riah keep playin" my momma said shaking her head smiling.

I walked away from them and back into my room where I had my outfit already laid out on the bed.

*2hours later*

"Some say the blacker da berry the sweeta da juice I say the darka the fleshh thannn the deeper the roots" I was in my room after getting out the shower and changing my clothes while vibing to some Tupac.

"Riah is you ready its 6..GIRL you just now putting on yo clothes" my momma said busting in my room like its hers or sum.

"Anddd I gotta take some picturesss soooo" I replied to my momma and she just shook her head and left out of my room.

Riah.Official

Official