chapter ten

YOUR POV:

Beca and I made it back to her dorm, my sister feeling too tired from Bella's rehearsal that she made me give her a piggyback ride. So me being the good sister I was, I complied. Once we got to her door, I let her down and she groaned.

"My legs feel like jelly. Stupid cardio running."

"That's why I get my cardio in other ways." I winked at her. Beca made a face before pushing my head and opening her door.

"You're gross." She flopped down on her bed, "you should be a good sister and get us some froyo."

"I was just a good sister and carried your ass here." I huffed.

"But it would make my entire year if you did this." Beca cheesed.

"So you want me to walk down to the froyo place and then walk all the way back here, just to walk to my dorm?"

"Yes. Thank youuuu." She smiled when I huffed again.

"Fine. But you're buying it." I told her grabbing her wallet off the table and walking out of her dorm.

The weather was a bit nippy once I went outside so I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt, quickening my pace just a tad. My phone pinged in my pocket and I pulled it out, smiling softly when I seen a message from Chloe.

Chloe 💕: I'm bored, what are you doing?

Y/n: I'm getting some froyo, wanna meet me?

Chloe 💕: be there in five :)

I sent her back another message as I entered the establishment and the chilled air from outside left my bones. One of the workers greeted me and I said hello back as I grabbed a small little plastic bowl and began looking over my options. The bell above the door rang and I looked over when I heard Chloes voice, the ginger wearing a black sweatshirt crop top with some all black leggings. She looked cute with her fluffy socks and birkenstocks. Her red hair was up in a messy bun and she looked so gorgou-

"Hey." she beamed walking over to me and grabbing a plastic bowl.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Ooo I'm gonna mix chocolate and vanilla." Chloe grinned, getting her frozen yogurt poured into the bowl, the smile on her face never leaving.

I watched her for a moment longer before getting my own frozen yogurt and we both moved over towards the toppings bar. Chloe and I loaded up our bowl and then paid, deciding to sit down and eat.

"Aubrey seem upset that you're with me?" I asked, taking a spoonful of my dessert.

"A little but she can't really be mad because you're not a treble." Chloe winked at me.

I chuckled, scooping up another bite of my froyo, "Jesse is a treble though, right?"

"Yeah, Aubrey's got her eye on him and your sister."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it, I don't think he could handle my sister and her sarcasm." I joked.

Chloe giggled, "You know this ice cream feels really good on my throat. My throat has started to hurt."

"Getting sick?" I asked.

"Maybe. Or maybe I just suck your dick too much." the woman winked at me again and sexually wrapped her lips around her spoon.

I let out a small cough, my lips curling upwards in amusement. We both finished our froyo and talked about anything and everything. When we were done, we both left the place and Chloe shivered a little.

"Come on." I said softly, nodding my head towards the lawn.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

I smiled, "I think it's about time you listen to that song."

A wide grin overtook her face as we began walking towards the large oak tree. Chloe grabbed my arm and put it over her shoulders, her arm going around my waist and her hand went into my sweatshirt pocket.

I glanced at her, a smile of my own on my lips. We made it to the tree and sat down. I handed her my headphones and she gave me a thumbs up and I pressed play. Her head rested on my shoulder and I rested my head on top of hers. Her eyes were closed and her hand was loosely tucked inside of my own. A few minutes later the song was over and I lifted up my head and Chloe looked at me, taking off the headphones.

"You have an amazing voice." She said softly.

"Thanks." I smiled, tracing her bottom lip with my thumb.

Chloe hummed, leaning in and placing a tender kiss to my lips, "I'm sorry you've been hurt like that."

I shook my head, "Shit happens."

Her tiny hands came up and cupped my cheeks and she kissed me a little more, "Sing it for me. Please."

I nodded, clearing my throat and licking my lips, "Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face.."

— • —

"Dude where have you been?" Beca huffed when I got back to her dorm, "And where's my froyo?"

"Uh, I was gonna get you some and then I bumped into Chloe and we-"

"-Had a little date? Cute. But still could have gotten me some froyo."

"I'll get you some tomorrow." I said.

"I don't want any tomorrow."

"Dramatic."

"You know she likes you right?"

"Who? Chloe? We're just having fun."

"Mhmm, sure. Goodnight loser." Beca gave me a peace sign before getting cozy in her bed.

I bid her a goodnight and left her dorm to go to mine, where I knew the thoughts of the ginger would keep me up. I never met a girl like her before.