Chapter 59

~Foxy's POV~

The fiery embers blazed like my soul. It was as if my anger was fueling the fire.

Eventually, the firemen put out the fire, but my anger was still there, probably never to extinguished.

I was mad at the world. I was mad at myself.

Why did I have to do this? Why couldn't I just be alone like I was meant to be. Maddie's dead and gone forever, Payton is trapped forever in a puppet, and Mangle...never mind. Who cares about that backstabbing scrap metal?

I just couldn't process why Mangle would betray me like that. Just because he made her feel sad.

Well I've been sad since 1987. I've always been treated like a serial killer.

I got on the floor and layed on my back, ignoring the ash-covered floor Since all of the firemen were outside, I could move around.

I stared up at the charred ceiling.

Why did this happen? I've lost my hopes, dreams, everybody I love... Why?

I closed my eyes.

A picture came up in my mind. It looked like some old version of the restaurant. It was almost like a diner.

I saw Freddy and Bonnie walking around. It wasn't the same Freddy and Bonnie I know, though.

Bonnie went to a supply closet with a man, while Freddy delivered cake to some children.

It just looked so...happy.

I then noticed a kid crying at the door.

I then remembered the story the spirit of the little boy had shown me.

I witnessed the event again, even though I didn't want to.

I, then, was transported to the old restaurant. The place that had been demolished before the new restaurant had opened.

I saw Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica performing and dancing with the kids. I even saw myself singing my pirate song. I hummed along with myself.

That was when there wasn't a care in the world. When we were all free.

I saw a little boy near the stage. Somehow, I recognized him.

I seemed to recognize some other children, too. One of them was singing with Freddy, a little girl was singing with Bonnie, another little girl was eating pizza with Chica, and a little boy was walking around aimlessly in no particular pattern.

They all looked so adorable, but something about them seemed...off. Almost, frightening.

A familiar face walked into the restaurant. He wore a security guard uniform. A man with his hair dyed purple.

He walked into some closet and came out as a yellow bear.

I knew what was coming.

As he directed the children to follow him, I tried to stop them. I couldn't. They couldn't hear me, see me, or feel me.

They had no hope.

I stood outside the door of a closet and heard the screams of dying children. I winced at every ear-piercing scream and at every sound of a knife hitting flesh.

At one point, I could feel the pain. I even found myself screaming too.

My eyes flicked open.

It was all over. The nightmares were gone.

For now...

I suddenly knew exactly who to blame. That man. The man who had killed all of us. The man who ruined my life.

I am grateful for meeting Payton and Maddie, but they're gone. There is nothing left to love.

I will kill that man. I will make sure that I get my revenge. Someday. Someday soon...