Chapter 14~ His bride

Not edited- HOLA sorry for not updating in a hot sec.

Anyways im back and ready tf to spam this book, so be ready mfs.

Make sure to comment n vote, cause if this gets 1K+ comments then it alr says at the top then I'll post another chapter todayyyy

Have a good read

Bella Hale

My head hurts, I'm hungry, I have to go piss and the ropes that are tying my wrists to this chair are too fucking tight.

I take a deep breath before counting to five and exhaling through my mouth, whoever did the horrible job of kidnapping me didn't even tie my legs to the chair so I cross one leg over the other and look around the room.

My head is aching but I chose to not show even the tiniest bit of pain, now to analyse this situation... I'm panicking on the inside, i'm kidnapped, someone fucking kidnapped me.

Did they ruin the heels?

Another deep breath, stay calm Bella.

When I hear a doorknob twisting open from behind me my body tenses and I count to ten and back in my head, "I told you this wasn't over" my jaw clenches while I feel someone's knuckles sliding across the back of my shoulder.

And then I realise that someone took my blazer off, a disgusted shiver runs down my spine as I shake his hand off my skin.

"Really, hiring hit men to kidnap me?" I scoff while he walks around the chair to stand in front of me, when I meet eyes with the man I used to call my father all the memories from that horrible day come rushing back to mind.

It's like a reminder of all the horrible things he did to me every time I see him.

He crosses his arms over his chest and looks down at me with a victorious smirk as if he's won some sort of game. "You're so fucking clueless as of to what I can really do," he laughs like some crazy man that escaped the asylum.

"Let me go, Nadian" I struggled in the hold of the rope binding my wrists to the wooden chair. He scoffs and when I opened my eyes from a blink I felt my jaw being grabbed roughly by his scratchy hands.

A gasp of surprise leaves my lips when he forces my eyes to stay locked onto his, "speak to your father with respect." He grits harshly.

My eyebrows furrow from disbelief, he's crazy, fully psychotic.

"Then you shouldn't have done it, you should've treated me like you treat Tori and then maybe I'd have the smallest fraction of respect for you," I shout in his face, annoyance and anger running through my veins when this man thinks he deserves respect when all he's ever done for me is hurt and ruin my life.

His fingers dig into my skin and before he could speak back to my response someone else walks into the room, "I like her." A man whose voice I just can't recognise starts off.