Tokyo's finest . . . hacker

After the shower, you both got back in your pajamas, settling into bed at last. You laid on your side, facing the window, and Oikawa laid behind you with his chest pressed against your back.

"I thought we were supposed to watch a movie," you pestered with a sigh as you gazed out the window.

He slipped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he perched his chin on your shoulder. "I think we both can agree this was way better than a movie."

You glanced at him, "I was promised dinner, too."

"I'll order us something to eat," he said quickly. "I'm sorry I totally forgot before. I mean you forgot too," he teased as his lips grazed your jaw.

"Shut up," you giggled, trying to push him off.

He started tickling you, peppering kisses all over your face while you tried wriggling out of his grasp. Your laughter began dying off and you remembered something you'd been meaning to ask him.

"Wait. What did you do to be a criminal in the government database anyways?" you propped yourself on your elbows. "It takes a lot for one to do that, you know."

After a moderately lengthy inhale, he said, "I was a thief. I told you this already."

You frowned, "A thief isn't listed as the top fourth criminal."

He smirked, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, "I hate you."

"Shut up," you swatted his hand. "How would a small-scale thief make enough to afford the luxuries you have? I don't think a shoplifter would be able to live in such an extravagant apartment."

Oikawa closed his eyes as he nonchalantly shifted his hands behind his head, "Credit fraud, darling."

You jolted, "Huh? You've got to be kidding me. How'd you get away with that?"

"I can't go giving out all my secrets, can I?" he shrugged. "I don't think a girl of your status would need to commit credit fraud at any point."

You rolled your eyes, "I'm surprised Daichi was ever friends with you. I can't even fathom the mental torture he must've been in by working with you for years."

His jaw dropped, "Torture? Have you met yourself?"

Your eyes widened and mouth hung like his did a moment before, "Hey!"

With a low laugh he sank back into the sheets, pulling you back on the bed so you could face him.

"I'm kind of glad you found the camera," Oikawa said.

"Really? Why's that?" you asked drowsily.

"Because I got to fuck you," he said shamelessly.

"Hmmm," you smiled. "Does that mean I get to watch more videos if I let you fuck me?"

He tilted his head at you with a smirk, "Go for it. Although, I'm a bit embarrassed you found it in the first place."

"Yeah, some of the things you said were questionable," you mumbled.

"Hey! Technically that was a personal journal," he whined. "Only I was supposed to know what was on that."

"Diary you mean," you corrected. "And I liked hearing all those nice things about me coming from you."

He pressed a kiss on your forehead, "For you, I could go on and on saying nice things."

You chuckled, closing your eyes.

"I think it's time I asked some questions I've been dying to know," he mused. When you looked up at him curiously, he asked "Why did you start hacking in the first place?"