An "American" Breakfast

Panicked, you shot Oikawa a look before rotating the screen so he could see. His eyes widened and you turned the phone back to yourself and began texting back.

"What are you doing?" he hissed.

Without looking back at him, you replied, "Asking him where to meet."

"Are you insane?" he seethed, he was getting pissed. "You're not going. I'll go, you stay here."

You flicked your eyes at his, "If I remember correctly, Daishou texted me because he wants to meet me."

"Did you not hear me? You're staying in this room. I'll go and take care of it," he demanded.

You pinched your brows as you looked up at him, "I thought I told you I don't follow your orders. This is my mission. Don't get in the way."

"Shut up," he spat. "Why the fuck are you always so stubborn? If I remember correctly, I'm your captain and I overlook this team. So this mission is technically mine, not yours. Don't make me cuff you to the bed."

You two glared at each other before you rolled your eyes.

"Fine, you can come with me, but don't pull a gun out on him," you pushed him back so you could wiggle out from under him.

You went back to your room to get changed. As Oikawa watched you pull your shirt over your head, he could hear your phone vibrate once again. You adjusted your clothes and he read the text.

"He wants to meet at some park," Oikawa said.

"Alright, well, let's go," you shrugged, grabbing your phone from him while running a hand through your hair.

Oikawa groaned as he followed you out of your room. He had already changed before you went to your room so the two of you just headed straight down to the lobby of the hotel. Oikawa opened the car door for you and helped you in, closing your door before making his way to the driver's side.

"What do you think he wants?" you asked the captain as he turned onto the main road.

"No clue," he answered, eyes locked on the road. "How did that asshole get your number anyway?"

"Probably got it off Mika's phone . . . 'cuz they're together or whatever," you said sarcastically, gazing out the window with a disinterested look.

"Yuck, why would anyone want to willingly be with him?" disgust clear in the brunette's voice.

After a few minutes, you both pulled up by the park Daishou told you to come to. You both stepped out of the vehicle and Oikawa rushed over to you, pulling you close by his side.

His eyes shifted around the area as he whispered to you, "Don't leave my sight for even a second."

Your brows furrowed, "Your lack of faith in me is insulting."

"I just want to make sure you're safe," he shot you a vexed look. "You make things so difficult for me. If I came on my own, everything would go smoothly."

"Will you shut up already?" you snapped. "I'm sick of you."

"You weren't feeling that way when I was on top of you back at the hotel," he smirked slyly.

You crossed your arms and stuck your nose in air to pompously huff.

You wanted to deliver another biting retort, but something caught your eye. A tall, dark-haired man with his back faced to you stood in the middle of a small stone bridge above a lake. Silently, you and Oikawa approached the man.

When Daishou heard your footsteps along the stone of the pathway, he looked over his shoulder. The simper on his face was clear when he recognized you before turning to you.