Date Technologies

(here's the long awaited ch 5, split it into three parts so it's easier to read. I'm begging y'all to pls read the warnings that'll come up as you read <3 enjoy 😉)
Also i've been seeing a lack of
hands on the phone 🧐🤨📸

"Again."

Oikawa watched you groan as you got up and brought your fists up by your face.

"I'm taking you down," you murmured.

"I've been going easy on you, darling," he smirked, wisps of his bangs dangled in front of his eyes.

You grumbled a bit before finally lunging at him. Oikawa had lost count of how many rounds of sparring you two had just that day. He didn't mind training you, especially when he delivered pervy one-liners each time he pinned you to the ground of the training room.

"Gotcha," his palm pushed your back down so your chest was on the ground.

His hand's grip on your wrists against your back loosened when you whipped your head over your shoulder, glaring at him.

Even after months of training, you still hadn't managed to beat the captain in a sparring match, not once. You hadn't been able to beat any of your commanding officers for that matter, only the rest of your squad unit. There was that one time you beat Matsukawa, but one time wasn't enough. You had to beat everyone.

"Again," he said once he stood up.

"Ugh," you clenched your teeth, pushing yourself off the ground. "I've had enough. I think I'd prefer spending my free time with Kenma and Akaashi in the data lab."

"You mean to say you wouldn't want to spend your time with me in the training room?" he grilled with a naughty glint in his eye. "You seemed to have a lot of fun last time."

The reference to the time you and Oikawa had an argument in the Seijoh training room that led to quite a heated session made your spine tingle.

"Don't patronize me, captain," you crossed your arms. "I might just go to Kuroo or Iwa for extra training instead."

"Ohh," Oikawa breathed out a pompous laugh. "I might have to punish you for that."

You dropped your grin at his suggestive statement and got into fighting formation again, "I'm taking you down."

The captain chuckled as he prepared his stance, "Let's make this quick, princess. The rest of the boys should be here soon."

You threw a punch which he deflected easily.

"Do you know how annoying you are?" you quizzed as you both continued sparring.

"Awww, my pretty little thing says the meanest things when she's losing," he chirped in a condescending manner.

"I'm not losing," you huffed as you kicked him in the side. "I'm going to beat you. Then, I'll never let you forget it."

"A little too confident, aren't we?" he mused as you ducked one of his kicks.

"A little too prideful, aren't we?" you cooed, looking him in the eye when you managed to pry yourself out of his attempted headlock.

"Ha," he stifled a wheeze. "You really are getting a big head about all this—just because—ah," you kicked his abdomen, causing him to stumble back, "I've been training you a little too hard. I'll admit, you are getting better."

"You should see what I can do with a gun," you suggested to which his eyes widened.

Before he could deliver some teasing statement or even recover, you brought your knee to his gut and he collapsed onto his back. Quickly, you straddled him and pinned his wrists on either side of his head. He stared up at you, pupils blown, and lips slightly parted in astonishment.