Cursed Womb Arc -Part II-

She was pissed. Beyond pissed. Even the moment she was pulled by the hole, the two still haven't stopped bickering. Though at first she agreed with Fushiguro that their mission was to rescue any survivor, but on one side she also agreed with Itadori. However, pointless arguments that could be endangering oneself was the only thing that she disliked. Not to mention, after she pulled to the other side of the domain, curses kept appearing here and there.

She could easily use her technique if she could pin point her location in the building, but the innate domain keeping her from doing so. If she wasn't careful, the possibility of her technique to attack the first years was high. It would be a different story if she worked alone. For now, her urgent mission was to regroup with Fushiguro and the other before something bad could happen.

More growls and rumbles appeared before her, indicating more curses in front of her. She stopped in her track before sighing in annoyance. The curse who pulled her here really has a good strategy on separating them. The least she could do right now was touched the current target she wanted to exorcise and the nearest curse she spread back then to the building will activate and shot curse energy.

Just then, a howl was heard. She looked back and immediately noticed that it was Fushiguro's Divine Dog. Didn't know what has happened after she was pulled, but probably he and Itadori made a promise by using Divine Dog as a sign. Whatever it is, she has to get out as soon as possible. Her movement was swift as she quickened her pace and touched every curse in her eyes. In seconds, everything blasted off as chunks before disappearing into thin air. She rushed in search for the exit as the Innate Domain closed off.

She stopped. This meant that the special-grade curse has been eliminated. There's no time for her to dilly dallying around and she ran towards the exit door. The sound of explosions appeared, and she turned only to saw that Fushiguro was fighting someone. It was impossible for Itadori to be that experience since he was suppressing Fushiguro which only led to one answer. Sukuna.

She ran towards the direction of the fight and saw Fushiguro was cornered, body wounded. Sukuna's back was exposed to her, but she didn't have the courage to attack him. A reckless action of her might bring them to a more dangerous situation. They were talking, but the rain kept her from listening in. Fushiguro slowly stood up while looking downwards, thinking of something. His hand was lifted before him, taking a stance to fight the King of Curses. Blue light surrounded him as he tried to accumulate them fully. His gaze was full of determination of taking down the curse in front of him.

Call him. Again, the voice talked to her. Her head kept ringing as the voice invaded her head. Call him, Y/N. That's the only possible way to save him. She winced in pain. The word stopped after that, leaving her with questions. If she called him, what would happen after that? Will Sukuna stop? But seeing Sukuna came closer to Fushiguro while he tried to used every ounce of energy he has, making her resolve stronger. The only way to stopped them was to call Sukuna out. What happened after that, she didn't care.

"Now I see. Well, in that case.. Show me, Fushiguro Megumi!" Sukuna shouted while giving a maniac smile towards the boy. The boy kept a stable stance as the curse kept coming closer to him.

"Sacred treasure swing-"

"Sukuna!" she finally called. The two males in front of her stopped in their tracks. Fushiguro's eyes widen after his eyes captured her figure walking towards them under the rain. While the King of Curses was annoyed. Someone dared to distract him from the interesting battle he has started, but once he turned around, his eyes widened and for second, his expression became soft.

In his perspective, he saw a glimpse of her. Seika. The girl he promised to love forever. Oh, how he missed her so much. The distance between them was closing off and making her able to see them clearly. Especially, the big hole in his chest.