Timeless

Ross' POV

"Ross is here!" Laura called as I walked down the hallway to my dressing room.

"H-hey guys." I stuttered keeping my head down.

"What's wrong buddy?" Calum asked me.

"I-it's nothing. I didn't get a lot of sleep." I lied walking into my dressing room.

"Well, we were thinking about going Go-carting nextweek end." Raini said and I shrugged.

"Sure." I said not really listening. I opened up my fridge and grabbed a soda to drink andclosed the door. I noticed all the photos on the door. I sighed and took the one of Amy, Romeo and I off the looked at it closely.

"Is he okay?" Raini whispered to Laura.

"I don't know. He looks really pale." Laura whispered to her.

"Maybe they broke up." Calum said.

"They weren't together. Remember." Laura said and Calum nodded.

"Can you guys please, just shut up!" I told them and sat on the couch. "Sorry." I added and opened up the soda. Raini shrugged and sat down on the ground and read her magazine. Laura pulled out her chemistry book. I sniffled a little bit and Calum walked around the room thinking. He does this often.

"Kale. What are you doing?" Laura asked him using his nick name.

"Nothing." He said and sat down and played on his phone and answered some tweets. I noticed Raini was wearing the kimono Amy made her. I smile a little but and unlocked my phone and looked through my photos.

"Guys what's the-" Laura started but I cut her off.

"Guys I need some help." I said standing up.

"But my chemistry test is tomorrow." Laura complained.

"Well, I'm going to teach you a little bit about chemistry." I said walking out of the room and I ran down to the set.

"Ross. You have an interview in twenty minutes." Heath told me and I looked over to see Dana from Clevvertv and she waved at me. I waved back and I nodded.

"I'll be back soon." I told him and Raini, Laura and Calum ran after me.

"Why do you need our help if you're going to keep running." Calum said catching his breath.

"He is my phone. Print out all the photos." I told them and Laura shrugged.

"Why?" She asked.

"You'll see." I said to them and they nodded. "Raini can I have your phone?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said and passed me her phone. I found Rydel's number.

"What's up pea brain?" she said as she answered.

"Can you create me a YouTube Channel?" I asked her.

"Fine. It'll take me about ten minutes though." She said.

"That's fine." I said. I then have ten minutes to sing. Awesome. Plenty of time. Hopefully this is explain my love for Amy. I don't expect her to come back to me, but I just want to try. I ran back into my change room and took my guitar off my wall and strummed it. Good. It's still in tune. Raini came back with my phone and Laura came back with the photos in her hand. "Thanks guys." I said hugging the two girls and hi fiving Calum as he came in.

"No problem." Laura said taking her chemistry book and the three leaved. I noticed I had about six minutes left untill my interview. Rydel had texted me the details to my YouTube channel. I sat down on the couch and had placed the photos of Amy I had taken around the couch and table next to me. I set my phone up on the on table and pressed record.

"Hey guys, I just wanna dedicate this song to someone special to me. I love you Angel." I said and smiled and started stumming the chords to 'Timeless' from the Austin and Ally track. As I began singing softly and quietly, memories began to explore my mind.

After the song I uploaded it to YouTube and tweeted a link with the caption:

Dear Angel

____________________________________________________________
Please comment your thoughts.

Sorry it is a little rushed.