Chapter 27

Ursus soldier: Spare me p- *head gets cut by y/n*

Y/n: Why do they always beg to be spare?

Hellagur: *stab soldier in the gut then swing it to side as the soldier organ can be seen* I don't know. Don't ask me, ask them.🤔

Y/n: I don't think that is a sensible thing to do. How about Patriot?

They both look at Patriots that are killing every Ursus soldier around him with hatred.

Hellagur:. . . Nope, I don't think he has time to talk. Just focus on killing them and save the infected in prison.😌

Y/n: *nod*

Y/n then stop time for 1 minute. Everything around them began to stop except y/n. He then moves as he stabs, shoots, Smash their head and many more ways of killing you can imagine.

Then time began to start as many groups of soldiers were killed in an instant. Some of the Ursus soldiers are scared as they want to run away, but Hellagur steps in front of them and charges his sword as a flame surrounds his sword.

Then he swung his spear at them as a wave of flame heading to them. With that, they all get burned to death. We switch to Patriots that are swinging their Spears left and right killing a group of Ursus soldiers.

Some soldier jumps on Patriot and stabs him in the back. But his sword shattered the moment it thrust to Patriots back because of the armor he is wearing right now.

He grabs the soldier and crushed him in his big hand. He then raises his shield to protect Talulah, who is stabbing a soldier below her.

Patriot: EB. There were 5 of them.

Talulah: Go attack that you can handle, the rest I will handle it with Yelena.

Patriot: Please protect her from any danger.

Talulah: I will.

Patriot then throws his spear at EB as one of them stabs the sword on the ground as a massive explosion of black dust bursts from the ground it makes the Patriots spear movement slow.

One of them uses their sword to send back Patriots' spear at him only for him to catch it back.

EBH: Surrender infected! Or he will use violence against you all!

Talulah: Use it then, we will free the infected under your country's grasp, then we will kill Ursus Emperor.

EBH: Like You can do that, you all just an infected.

All five of them charge toward Talulah, but three of them get smashed by the Patriot's shield as he engages in a fight with three of them. While two of them fighting both Talulah and Yelena.

Mudrock: Should we help them?

Nine: No, focused on fighting this soldier, we only hold them back. Don't worry, they are strong.