Chapter 6 - Deep shades of red

Monday has arrived and I dreaded every minute of it, mostly because of Aidens angry clan of unintellegent and foolish minions. Instead of doing something himself, he would tell one of his stupid "friends" to do it for him, they're basically dogs. I couldn't help but smile thinking of one of his friends" barking at Aiden.

"What are you laughing at stupid?" One of Aidens minions said while slamming my head into one of the nearby lockers. I could litterally feel my head and the locker mold into one, I think my head might have left a dent. Poor kid who has to have this locker now, oh well.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I chirped and attempted to escape. Unfortunatly, I didn't manage to flee and was thrown against the lockers roughly. Now, that's going to leave a mark. He punched my face, leaving a brused mark for later and possibly a bloody lip. He tossed me onto the ground and started to kick me against the lockers.

I supposed it was more painful than ususal especially since the recent beatings have stopped a little. The beatings didn't last long because I was interupted by the ruler himself, Aiden.

"That's enough." His face tightned when he saw me. I was probally bleeding all over and had marks all over my body. "Leave him." His minion left without another word.

Aiden stayed back for just a second, his faced changed from anger to concern. Aiden looked concerned? Maybe becuase of my appearence, he might have felt a little concerned, maybe.

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q: What's your favorite holiday?

A: Halloween!!