twenty-six; chaos rising

chapter twenty-six❝ i hope you know how proud i am you were created ❞chaos rising

chapter twenty-six
i hope you know how proud i am you were created
chaos rising

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy linked her arm with Stiles as they and Scott walked down the sidewalk. Kennedy flipped her curled brown hair over her shoulder, listening to Stiles ramble. The Stilinski looked at Scott. "What?"

Scott looked behind him, almost expecting Stiles to be talking to someone else, "What, what do you mean, what?"

"I mean what, and you know what." Stiles retorted. Kennedy snickered as she watched the two bicker.

"What what?"

Stiles pointed his finger at the McCall. "That look you were giving."

"I didn't give a look." Scott mumbles.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott."

Scott looks at Stiles in confusion; then at Kennedy, "What look?" He asked the girl.

Kennedy sighed, "The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." She explained. Stiles pointed at her, agreeing completely.

The McCall slouched his shoulders, "It's not that." He said, "It just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you," Stiles groaned, annoyed, "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends."

Kennedy weaves around Stiles, linking arms with Scott now as she comforting patted his shoulder. "So tonight, no Allison. Tonight, we're moving on." She waved her hand in the air dramatically, keeping in her usually cheeky smile.

Scott smiled at his friend, "You're right."

"That's right we're right." Stiles blurted.

"Moving on."

"Onward and upward."

Kennedy looked at them both, "You're both losers." She giggled, moving to walk a few steps ahead of them.

Stiles pointed his finger at her, "Hey, you've already been scarlet nerded by us! Don't run away now!" Kennedy laughed as she walked towards the door. Stiles turned to Scott. The McCall looked over.

"How's my breath smell?"

Stiles rubbed his forehead, "I'm not smelling your breath."