Chapter 10

"Baby girl time to wake up" I heard my mate Draco say.

I opened my arms and grabby hands.

"Papa tiwed," I said putting my face into his neck.

He chuckled "Come on my love we have to get you ready for Potions" I sighed and did a silent spell changing my clothing to potion-ready clothing.

"Papa cawwy me," I said snuggling deeper into his neck.

He chuckled and carried me to potions class.

Dropping me off a prefect had dragged me to my assigned seat I guess?

It's not gonna end well if I'm not near my brother.

The prefect that was in the class tried to sit me down on the stool next to Harry but I wanted to sit on his lap.

"I swear to Merlin if you don't sit me down on my brother's lap I'm not gonna hold back from biting you," I said grinning with my sharp teeth.

The prefect backs away slowly and ran.

I grinned and climbed onto Harry's lap snuggling into his chest.

Harry chuckled and leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Now, Now sister don't scare the prefect," Harry said patting my head.

I nodded and grinned as Wednesday sat next to me with her familiar on her shoulders.

SLAM! Snape comes into the classroom slamming the door open all you see is his cape until he gets to the front.

"There will not be silly wand-waving or spell casting, This is potions and you will be here for the rest of the school year," Snape said.

Slamming his hand down on his desk and quickly turning away.

"MR.THOMAS!WHAT WOULD I GET IF I ADDED POWDERED ROOT OF ASPHODEL TO AN INFUSION OF WORMWOOD?" Snape Snapped.

The little annoying boy quietly mumbled "I don't know sir"

I giggled and laughed snuggling closer into Harry's chest. Harry smirked and pats my head.

"Since it's so funny Ms. and Mr. Potter why don't you both answer the question" Snape snapped I smiled showing off my teeth viciously. 

Harry and I smirked and spoke at the same time "Draught of Living Death".

" Ten Points to Slytherin and 16 points from Gryffindor," Snape said.

Harry and I smirked and cuddled back into each other.

Time Skip...

Walking out of potions I transfigured my potions outfit into something more my style.