Jealous (Jisung)

"Oh!" Lisa exclaimed. "Look at this, Y/N," she displayed a huge grin and her phone's screen. It showed pictures of the interior of a restaurant. "A Japanese place opened up. The universe granted your wish, it seems." Y/N smiled. She had been craving Takoyaki for the past few days and had mentioned it to Lisa half a dozen times.

"We can go there for lunch if you're free tomorrow," Y/N suggested.

"Can't. I have a date with Jaehyun," she said. Then her eyes lit up. "How about a double-date? You can bring Jisung with you."

Y/N immediately shook her head. "You know how busy he is, Lisa. He won't be able to make time for lunch."

Lisa frowned. "Oh, come on, Y/N. You tell him to get his butt to the restaurant tomorrow."

"Lisa..."

"When was the last time you guys went out on a date?" She crossed her arms. "It has been months, right? Ever since he became CEO he hasn't got any time for you. And I understand that you guys live together but that's not the same as spending time together."

Y/N sighed. "Then what can I do? Break up with him? You know that's not an option."

"And I'm not suggesting it. Y/N, everyone is busy these days. No one has the time, but people still make time for the ones they love. Jisung will make time for you too. You just have to make him realize this."

A mischievous grin formed on Y/N's face. "What if I prank him?"

.

Y/N had been having dinner with her friend Winwin when Jisung came home.

Jisung looked surprised when he saw him. "Winwin? When did you come?" He asked.

Winwin got up to shake his hand. "Just a few hours ago. Y/N invited me to dinner."

"I see."

"Come eat with us, babe," Y/N said cheerily.

"I already ate," he said flatly, loosening his tie.

"That's too bad," said Winwin, frowning. "Well, we'll be going out for some ice cream afterward. Will you join us then?"

Jisung seemed very tired, Y/N observed. He looked like he was about to agree so Y/N interrupted him. "He can't come with us, Winwin. You have a meeting in the morning, right babe?" Jisung nodded. Y/N stood up to walk Jisung to their bedroom. "Rest up," She said before kissing his cheek.

Jisung held her hand, stopping her from leaving. He whispered so that Winwin would not hear, "Do you have to go? I mean, we could just fall asleep while cuddling," he offered. That's all we do, Y/N was tempted to say. She wanted to take Jisung's offer so bad but she made herself resist.

"I told him I would go." She shrugged.

"Alright," he pouted. "Have fun." He dropped her hand.

By the time Y/N came back home, Jisung was already asleep. She snuggled up to his back and fell asleep too.

For the next few days, Y/N started staying out more often. Sometimes she was with Lisa and with Winwin at other times. She could tell that Jisung was starting to get annoyed. He even started coming home early from work and even stayed home on the weekends.

One Saturday, when Y/N was getting ready to go out, the long-awaited confrontation came. "You're going out with Winwin again?" Jisung asked, leaning his hip against the vanity.

Y/N swiped the lipstick on her lower lip before answering. "Yeah."

"I stayed home for you and you're still going out?" His voice was lined with anger.

Y/N gave him a look. "You never told me you would stay. You're busy every weekend so I assumed you wouldn't be available today either." She placed the lipstick in her handbag. "I always came home early from work, Jisung. For you. But you never took me out because you had work. Now I'm giving you a chance to work without worrying about me, so what's the issue?"

"Are you serious?" He asked, incredulous. "Are you getting back at me for not giving you time?"

Y/N stood up from her chair and in front of Jisung. Taking his hands in hers she spoke calmly, "babe, I always went out with Lisa but you never bothered yourself then. What's the matter now?"

Jisung clenched and unclenched his teeth. "Well..." he looked away from Y/N's eyes. "You used to have a crush on him before you started dating me." His cheeks reddened.

A chuckle escaped Y/N's lips and Jisung pouted at her. "So you're jealous. Is that it?"

"I know you don't have feelings for him anymore but I think I did get a little jealous," he admitted. "And we haven't been hanging out like we used to so I missed you."

"So you finally realized," Y/N said as she shook her head. "And how come you're not busy today?"

"I distributed the workload among others," he answered coolly. "So, are you going out or not?"

"Jisung, will it take me hanging out with Winwin to get your attention every time?" She placed her hands on her hips.

Jisung leaned forward until their foreheads were touching. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm sorry I've been making you feel like that. I'll try to make more time for you, for us, from now on."

Y/N smiled. "Apology accepted," she whispered back. Jisung leaned back and smiled at her. "But I can't cancel my plan with Winwin right now. Come with me?"

Jisung nodded. "I'll go get ready."

xxx

Long time no chapter, right?

This chapter was requested!

And a special shoutout to liuyangyangsimp. This chapter was her idea!