Chapter 6: Meeting With Boss (Rewrite)

"Settle down you all," a teacher came out of the door.

Seeing that the teacher had arrived, the student in the classroom stop their morning activity. And quickly get back to their seats, and the teacher then arrives behind her desk to put down her book.

"Alright, I guess that you all had heard, that our class will be welcoming new transfer students,"

Soon a loud conversation began to resume back, as each of the students was murmuring with each other about the potential transfer. Might be the two foreigners they saw earlier in school, and if they get one of them.

Rias on the other hand was curious nonetheless, as she already know that one of the transfer students' identities that is her new bodyguard. The other one though, she has no idea who the other transfer was. But she still held her curiosity about how her bodyguard will act and if she can recruit her into her peerage.

"Settle down!" shouted the teacher.

The students then shut their mouths again, for the teacher to let out a sigh.

"Listen, I want you all to welcome our two new transfer students," said the teacher. "Okay, both of you can come in now,"

The door opens and reveals two people walking into the room. One was a young and tall boy with the face of a prince that came out of a fairy tale, with his silky light blond hair and shining emerald eyes, he wore the school uniform that is fit for the male student.

Beside him stood a girl that is a little bit shorter than him, with her orange short hair with a pony hairstyle, and light-member eyes, her face kinda resembles the boy that stood beside her signaling that they might be siblings.

"Class meet the transfer students, you both can interior yourself,"

Both stare at each other for a silent and awkward five second, as the girl that stood beside the boy let out a sigh and take a step forward.

"Good morning everyone! I'll be the first, my name is Rei Emiya, and this idiotic blondie next to me is my twin brother, Leon Emiya. I am the older two between both of us, so nice to meet you all!"

Many murmurs began to erupt once again in the student's seats, as they were both genders agree. That they were curious about the twin in front of them, especially the main question that they were still thinking about the new commer, in their classroom.

"Ah teach," calls out one of the students from behind. "Can we ask them, some questions?"

"As long as it isn't a stupid one, and if they want to," answer the teacher.

"I don't mind," Leon replied.

"As long as it isn't stupid, just like what the teacher said," Rei replied.

Soon many of the students began to raise their arms, with each of them. Trying to be the first to ask the questions, on the other hand, both the twin were in their thought on who to pick, until Leon decides to pick out the girl on the back.

"You on the back," Leon calls out.

"Are both of you a foreigner?" she asked.

"Kinda, though our father is Japanese, our mother is British. Both I and my sister here are mixed blood," Leon answered.

Many murmurs began to erupt throughout the entire room, as once they'd finished their talking. Another one of the girls raises her arm, which was noticed by Rei.

"Is your brother single?" asked the girl.

Hearing the question that Rei expected to happen, she replied first with a facepalm filled with disappointment.