10 | 7:23

TEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"shekinah-senpai, where are you going?" shoyo hinata had somehow found ymari while he was going home with the team.

the sky was midnight blue, and stars littered all over the dark blanked with the guidance of the crescent moon. it was seven in the evening, and she'd just finished locking up her house to leave when she found the majority of the volleyball team of karasuno passing by the front of her gate.

it was seven on a friday evening and her train to hyogo was at eight. she was wearing the niiyama academy's white overall tracksuit that was way thicker and much more durable than their summer tracksuit that they often wore unless it was chilly. tonight was the very definition of chilly though. underneath, she was wearing a pair of black sweatpants, her black sports bra, and a random white shirt. her shoes were clad in thick black and white iconic socks and were slipped into a pair of black slides.

she glanced at the orange haired boy that was shorter than her who was perched up on his bicycle, "oh, somewhere."

the guys behind hinata sweatdropped at the kuudere.

"you brought an overnight bag with you?" the libero asked, looking at ymari's duffle bag that was slung over her shoulder.

she hummed in response, now just acknowledging the fact that there were other people behind hinata. there was tobio kageyama, koushi sugawara, daichi sawamura, asahi azumane, ryuunosuke tanaka, yuu nishinoya, and the tall duo, tadashi yamaguchi and kei tsukishima.

tsukishima looked everywhere but her face. he'd called her earlier at lunch when he was having a mental breakdown and as much as he didn't want to admit it, she already helped a lot. she had this mindfulness exercise that had him relaxing at the rooftop in mere minutes.

"woah, is it a sleepover?" tanaka started to get giddy at the thought of the pretty girl going on a sleepover with other pretty girls.

"something like that." she answered with a clipped tone. she notices someone familiar in the crowd and smiles at him, "hey suga."

the setter smiled back at her. "hey."

the others didn't quite notice their encounter and were still hell bent on finding out where she was going tonight.

"well then where you off t-" daichi smacked the back of tanaka's head.

"have some respect." he gritted his teeth at his teammate before turning towards ymari with a small smile. "i'm sorry for him."

"it's alright." she waved it off lightly. "hanuka is like that as well."

the simpleton boys didn't know who hanuka was, obviously. they had volleyballs for brains, not basketballs.