⌗02. tease him

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MY FIRST DAY RAN SMOOTHLY. nothing bad happened except the introduction, it will be in my head forever.

Today I think not, since I woke up late I'm currently running around the house since the time is running fast too. Damn.

"I'll be off now, Ma!" putting my school shoes. "(N/N), your lunch you almost forgot." my grandma calmly notifies, while putting it inside my bag.

I thank her before running out of the house yanking my bag on my shoulder.

She waved at me goodbye "Good luck dear, I'll make your favorite (F/F/N) later."

I'm currently running towards the school when I passed by to a shop that smell something nice, a fresh and newly make onigiri.

I'm trying to resist myself of buying but my stomach said I should. Well fuck it.

"Ohayo gozaimasu~ Oba-san can I have four piece of onigiris." I opened the door of the shop stepping inside then asking the owner for an onigiri. which she returned to big happy smile before walking to their kitchen.

While waiting for my onigiri, beside me I saw two guys looking at me, which is kinda awkward cause this two look so much alike.

I sweat dropped, am I really that to look at weird?

"Here is your six pieces of onigiris Kawata-san and here is the four onirigis for the pretty lady. " the lady smile at me then winking, I flush from the comments of the old that makesy head turns into a ripe tomato.

Thank you for this moment ma'am, I will disappear now.

"A-arigatou gozaimasu Oba-san" I response shoving the money on the counter before disappearing into the thin air, which mean by disappearing is getting the heck out of that awkward situation by running away.

"That's was cute, right Sou-chan?" The boy smiled to his brother which the brother shakes his head saying no.

"She's weird, she ran like she's going to be late when it to early." the boy says while walking out from the onigiri shop.