xiii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

After, a few titan killing on the way, I rest myself on a random roof as the blood from titans evaporate from my uniform.

'I never knew real life titans can be more difficult to kill than fake ones. They should do a one time training on the training regiment on killing real life titans'

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud stomping.

'An abnormal?'

I began to fly away using my odm to the sound.

Some elite squads were far infront of me as they couldn't reach the abnormal titan.

'Hmmm. I should use a little boost of gas then hook myself on the titan.'

Mikasa them reappeared as she overtook the titan as it fell down infront of the evacuating citizens.

I landed on the dead titan's head next to Mikasa.

"Good job Mikasa" I congratulated her as I glanced to the entrance that was blocked by a big wagon and furrowed my eyebrows. "What the heck is happening right now?"

"Oh perfect timing" a man in a brown suit said "Hey you make these people help me out! I'll reward you handsomely!"

'This son of a- '

"My comrades are dying right now " Mikasa spoke "because the evacuation is lagging, they're fighting the titans and dying."

"Course they are. It's your duty to offer your lives to protect citizens and their property. Isn't it?! Don't get full of yourselves just because you freeloaders are finally doing your job after a hundred years!" The man exclaimed.

I came down from the titan head and walked to the man as the crowed made me way for myself as I gave a smile whilst I was walking.

Two people were trying to stop me but failed as I kicked their shins.

"So old man." I spoke as I gripped his collar with my left hand, raising him up in the air as my right hand held my blade just infront of his neck "Let's play a game? How about you'll die and let your precious belongings out of the wall or... You'll live and let the citizens go out before your precious belongings..."

"P-president" one of the old man's men said.

"Move the wagon" the old man said as I let the man go and the wagon was moved making the other citizens escape.