Horrificator

Macy POV

It was another school day. I was tired. I don't want to be here...

We are currently helping Nino shoot a film to help him win some competition. I was the one who got permission for us to stay here after school hours. To be honest, I'd rather be at home with Ruu. 

Haa...

Why me...

The female lead ended up being Mylene and they were currently shooting the opening. As for me, I'm just sitting in the backseat, watching. This is about the tenth take of this exact same scene. Mylene keeps getting scared by her boyfriend who's wearing nothing but a mask to cover his face. How hard is that? Is she scared of her boyfriend? 

I don't have anything against her, I'm just getting impatient. I'd rather be at home doing pending Paperwork and playing with Ruu than sit here. Though Adrien seems like he's having fun. He's the male lead, inspector jones. A typical name, I know. 

"Mylene! that's like the tenth take! and we're only on the first scene!", Nino scolded as Mylene came out from under the table.

"14th actually, but who's counting", Alex piped in. That doesn't make it any better you know... Not that she's wrong. As I said, I also wanna go home.

"I'm...sorry, I'm gonna do better on the next take I promise", Mylene apologized. But everyone present didn't seem convinced. I don't blame them. This is has been going on for a while now.

"You're playing the hero from the special forces! you're not supposed to get all freaked out!", Nino exclaimed. 

"I know, but the monster mask he's wearing is so realistic and scary!", Mylene commented. The mask was made out of scrap material and was pink in color. It had purple socks for hair. No one could consider that a monster. Ivan's scarier without it. If anything, it's making him look less scary. Mylene is just too soft-hearted. They should have held some kind of audition to decide instead of wasting time like this. If someone kindly explained to Mylene, I'm sure she won't get akumatized.

"It's just me Mylene, nothing to be scared about", Ivan smiled.

"If you ask me, he doesn't even need a mask", Chloe laughed. We both thought/said the same thing, but somehow her sounds more mean. she must have a talent for insulting.

"What a bratty snob", Mari commented from the side. We both have gotten kind of closer over time. We could even be considered friends now! The only problem is, she isn't able to form a proper sentence near me or look me in the eye. I don't think I'm intimidating, and I always keep some distance between us when we talk. I really can't understand her. (She's the blind one now lol. Presenting to you, Adrien Agreste 2.0!!)

"Ivan put the mask back on you playing the monster! and Mylene we need you to stay in character!", Nino scolded again. Mylene took one more look at Ivan wearing the mask and looked just as scared. 

"I need to sing the happy song it always makes me feel better", She then started singing some weird song that isn't something that'll help get over the fear. As she walked backward, she ended up bumping into Adrien and getting freaked out, yelling.

"And the Oscar for the best pathetic, scardy cat, afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylene!", Chloe exclaimed as she laughed. I'm pretty sure no one in this room liked what she said, so I decided to teach her a lesson. I slowly sneaked behind her and blew into her ear. She yelped and stumbled back, ending up on the floor.

"What was that? who's the scary cat now? At least Mylene is scared of a monster. You're scared of pure air!", I smirked. I do want to be her friend, but I don't like when she insults others. If you're going to insult someone do it in your head as I do!