𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗

{𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

You screwed up.

I know.

It's your fault.

I know.

You had one job.

I know!

You're just like your father.

I know...

I look up at the now dark sky; I've been on this walk for quite some time now. I probably look like an idiot, a handsome idiot.

I pass different shops and restaurants, some are open with a few people in them, and some are past closing. I kept walking for a bit until I came across this bar.

Take a drink. It's what your father did in these situations.

I stare at the entrance.

Then I walked away.

I'm such an idiot. This isn't the first time it's happened. I've done this to Joshua and Alex, blow up at them and regretting what I said after.

I don't even know why I would do that to her; just something snapped in me. This is exactly how my father used to be.

He's created a monster.

(𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝟷𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘.)
{𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 14 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Anthony! Where the hell were you this morning?!" My father roars as he slams my bedroom door open.

"Dad-"

"No, don't you f*cking dad me kid. I said that we leave at 7:30 AM this morning for you to come to the hospital with me-"

"I don't want to sit there and watch you do paperwork all day!" I snapped, sitting up in my bed.

I sigh. "Dad, I'm 14; I have the right to make my own decisions. I should be hanging out with my friends and-

My father's face turns red in anger, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS WHEN YOUR LIVING IN THIS HOUSE WITH MY RULES AND MY F*KING MONEY!"

He says that all the time.

"But when I try to move out and go stay with grandma, you threaten not to let me see my brothers again. What do you expect me to do?! Let them live in a house that a manipulative bastard of a father runs-"

*SLAP*

"You will not disrespect me."

{𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚢, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 25 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}
(𝟾 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚘)

"Anthony, you've been here since Tuesday," Joshua says, coming in with Noah and Alexander. I glance up from my computer, "aren't you two supposed to be in school?"

Noah and Alex glance at each other; I furrow my brows. "What."

"Dude, we graduated last week," Alex says while frowning. "You've been non-stop working; go home. Tyler and Lee miss you like crazy."

I rub my temples, already feeling a headache coming on. "I still got a lot of work to finish-"

"This isn't your job, for God's sake!"