Chapter 225: Back To That Key Moment ⑤

"Where's Cage?" Ravel returned to the palace and asked as he handed the attendant the jacket he had taken off.

管家恭敬道:"凯奇阁下正在健身馆。"

The butler respectfully said, "Sire Cage is in the gym."

拉威尔点点头,大步朝健身馆走去。

Ravel nodded his head and strode toward the gymnasium.

穿过一片人工林,拉威尔走进健身馆。尚可正在教练的指导下进行复健训练,拉威尔并没有过去打扰,只是站在门边安静地观看。

Passing through an artificial forest, Ravel entered the gym. Shang Ke was undergoing his rehabilitation training under the guidance of the instructor. Ravel didn't bother them. He stood by the door and watched quietly.

尚可显然已经训练了一段时间,额头上布满汗渍,铂金色的头发随着他的动作,上下起伏,时不时甩出几点晶莹的汗珠,脸颊因为运动而微微泛红,眼中闪耀着明亮的光芒。

Shang Ke has obviously been training for a while already. His forehead was covered with sweat stains, and his platinum-colored hair rose and fell along with his movements, occasionally shaking out a few glittering beads of sweat. His cheeks were slightly flushed due to the exercise, and his eyes shone brightly.

拉威尔看得出神,直到发现教练的手搭在了尚可的腰上,才面露不愉,出声唤道:"凯奇。"

Ravel watched in a daze and revealed an unhappy expression only when he noticed the instructor's hand on Shang Ke's waist. He called out, "Cage."

尚可停下动作,转头朝他看去。

Shang Ke stopped moving and turned toward him.

教练连忙躬了躬身,向拉威尔问好。

The instructure quickly bowed and greeted Ravel.

拉威尔没有理他,招呼尚可道:"过来。"

Ravel ignored him and beckoned Shang Ke: "Come here."

尚可用毛巾擦了擦脸上的汗珠,和教练告别之后便走到拉威尔身边。

Shang Ke wiped away the beads of sweat on his face using a towel, said goodbye to the instructor, and walked over to Ravel.

"今天的复健就到这里吧,回去梳洗一下,我有事和你商量。"拉威尔的手很自然地环住尚可的腰,然后面无表情瞥了教练一眼。

"That's it for today's rehabilitation. Go back and wash up, I have something to discuss with you." Ravel's hand encircled Shang Ke's waist very naturally, then glanced at the instructor without any expression.

无辜中枪的教练:"......"

The innocent instructor that got targeted: "..."

"我身上都是汗。"尚可推开他,不想把他的衣服弄脏了。

"I'm covered in sweat." Shang Ke pushed him away, not wanting to get his clothes dirty.

拉威尔望着与他拉开距离的尚可,还以为他是因为昨晚的事而疏远他,心下一沉,眼神也变得深郁。

Ravel looked at Shang Ke who distanced himself from him and thought that he was being distant because of what happened last night. Ravel's heart sank and his eyes became dark.

自己果然还是太急躁,他接受不了?

Has he been too impatient after all for him to accept?