Chapter 228: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

"Brother Hua Cheng, I already told you that you were going the wrong way, but you still don't believe me." Ding Qiyu wiped off the sweat from his forehead and complained helplessly.

华塍不好意思地笑道:"抱歉啊,我本想抄近路,早点进城,结果......"

Hua Cheng smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry, I wanted to take a shortcut and enter the city earlier, but I ended up..."

两人刚刚经历了一场战斗,体内灵气几乎耗尽,急需进城休养调息,谁知却在半路迷失了方向。若灵力充沛,他们大可御剑飞行,或用灵识查探路线。然而此次受伤颇重,一时半会难以恢复,偏偏还迷路了。

The two of them had just gone through a battle, and their body's spiritual energy was almost exhausted. They urgently needed to enter the city to recuperate. Who knew that they would lose their way while heading there. If they had sufficient spiritual energy, they could have flown with their swords or used their spiritual sense to check the route. However, their injuries were so serious it would be difficult for them to recover for a while, and they just had to lose their way.

正当两人大叹倒霉之际,不远处隐约传来一串清脆的风铃声。

Just as they were sighing about their misfortune, the clear sound of wind chimes could vaguely be heard from not far away.

"咦?莫非这里还有人家?"丁七余疑惑地看向华塍。

"Huh? Could there be someone staying here?" Ding Qiyu looked towards Hua Cheng in doubt.

华塍摸了摸脑袋,嘟囔道:"我也不清楚,过去看看吧。"

Hua Cheng touched his own head and muttered, "I'm not sure, let's go over and take a look."

两人于是循着风铃声,缓缓朝那边走去。

The two of them followed the sound of the chimes and slowly walked towards the other side.

越过一片翠竹林,首先出现在眼前的是一座别致的竹楼,竹楼外挂着一串风铃,在风中轻轻摇摆,发出叮叮咚咚的声响。门口竖着一只风帆,上书:安闲茶寮。院子中摆放着几张石桌椅,每张桌子上都放置着一套茶具,泉水潺潺,片片花瓣漫天轻舞,带来阵阵花香。

After passing through a green bamboo forest, the first thing that appeared before them was a distinctive bamboo building, outside of which hung a string of wind chimes that swayed gently in the wind, letting out a tinkling sound. A sail was erected at the entrance with the words "Resting Tea House" written on it. A few stone tables and chairs were placed in the courtyard, and a tea set was placed on each table. Spring water flowed and flower petals were dancing lightly in the sky, bringing in the fragrance of flowers.

华塍和丁七余深吸一口气,只觉得心旷神怡,一身疲倦仿佛都烟消云散。

Hua Cheng and Ding Qiyu took a deep breath, only to feel refreshed and their fatigue seemed to have vanished.

他们走进茶寮,随意选一张石桌落座。不待他们喊话,竹楼中已然有人迎了出来。

They walked into the teahouse and chose a random stone table to take a seat. Without waiting for them to shout, someone already came out of the bamboo building.

那是一名俊俏的白发少年,笑容温煦,气质脱俗,让人一见便忍不住心生好感。少年走到近前,提起茶壶,为两人斟上两杯热茶,手指修长,仿若玉石,甚是赏心悦目。