short

Aang was short, everybody knew about it, he lived with it...but sometimes it could be-
"SPIRITS WHY IS THIS SHELF SO HIGH"
the gaang was having a trip on Ember Island, 3 years passed since the war ended, 3 years passed since Katara and Aang are dating, 2 weeks passed since their engagement and the Avatar still wasnt taller than his girlfriend, now fiancée, its not like really mattered but...for Aang did. Katara heard his fiancée scream and rushed in the kitchen where she saw Aang struggling to pick up a plate, she maskered a little laugh "Aang, let me help you-" "nah, I got this, see? I almost-" the boy managed to pick up the plate but made it fell off the shelf, picking it up with his airbending "I got this"
"I couldve helped you sooner if-"
"I GOT THIS"
Katara sighed and sat in front of him in the small table in the middle of the room while Aang started eating his rice "sweetie, you know that its not a problem if im taller than you, right?" she smiled at him "yeah...but that would be nice if- I mean-" she sighed "I knew you were spending too much time with Sokka, Aang it doesnt matter ok? Its just an height"
"I know sorry, sometimes Im stupid"
"yeah, you are..."  she looked down, so did he.
Sokka and Toph bursted into the room with huge grins on their faces "me and Toph are ready to go-" they stopped feeling the heavy atmosphere, Suki bursted in as well some minutes later, but stopped when she saw Aang and Katara, she whispered to Sokka "why are we silent?" "I dont know, look at them" whispered he back, Katara got up "Well, Im...going to prepare myself for the beach, we'll arrive soon...sweetie, you coming?"
"um sure"
they all left the room, Toph whispered "well THAT was awkward"
Aang and Katara were now in their room, Katara putting on her bindings "sweetie"
"mhh?" asked Aang
"you know the things about your height that I said earlier...I think thats not important but I feel like for you it is, so...dont worry youll grow up"
"ugh...its not that, Im...Im younger than you Katara, you wont get tired of me will you?"
she suddenly turned towards him
"what!? Of course no Aang, I wouldnt said yes if could get tired of you, and your age and your height doesnt matter to me...youre sweet, kind, and the most important person in my life"
she suddenly kissed him, he immediately kissed back...the kiss lasted more than a few minutes, Aang pulled away gasping for air "you made an airbender lose his breath" she grinned
and kissed him again, "I thought that the others could wait for us" this time, he kissed her again.
A/N: this is rlly short but Im trying to post more so this is it, hope u liked this chapter! Oh and btw this came in my mind thanks to itzzz_dumb_girl her suggestions are amazing:))