011 ‑ Triggers.

(011 - Triggers)

This chapter is dedicated TheOfficialSemiloore for the beautiful cover. Thanks babes ❤️.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

"Friday is the only day someone can have peace of mind in this school. No classes, no lectures, nothing. It's very refreshing by the way." Semeeha stated in a sing-song voice, adjusting her bum on where she sat on her desk, her legs swinging from the edge of the table.

We had just ended assembly and were in my class with a few of my other classmates, getting ready for Paragon practice to commence. Lase would ring the bell when it's time for us to go to the sports complex anyway, so there was no need for a rush.

"How can you sound so lazy all the time and then, come out in flying colors at the end of every term?" Dawn asked, looking at Semeeha in complete awe. The latter began to bask in the high praise, flipping her finger braids to the side.

"It's a gift and I'm not telling you the secret." She answered, putting her index over her lips when she said secret. Dawn in response rolled her eyes at the darker girl. I chuckled at their antics and continued to lace my kicks. I've always had a specific and calculative way of lacing them which takes time.

Friday has always been the day of the week most students of Crestview International Academy look forward to, especially the senior class because it's the one day we don't get to have any class or wear school uniform. It was Crestview's official sports day and as of now, it was the beginning of Paragon rehearsals.

The junior class were in the school customized sportswear that consisted of grey harmless jerseys and shorts. We had tracksuits as well but they were majorly for special occasions. The sports pros, however, all had customized varsity jackets that distinguished them directly from the other students.

It was meant to be worn just like the tracksuit, for special occasions. It was only Kizito I've seen that wears it as a second school uniform.

The senior class, especially SS3 students don't stick strictly to the school's sports dress code as well as the other classes did, spontaneously wearing mufti. Dawn was on hash joggers and black crop sweatshirt on. I, on the other hand, decided to stick with the school's sportswear, wearing the complete jersey top and shorts. There was no need to wear anything extra since I'd be by the pool all day, in trunks.

For Semeeha, this was the day she felt the need to remind everyone how financially loaded she was. Everything on her, from the black Gucci tank tops, to the red Louis Vuitton volleyball shorts to her white Maison Margiela kicks, were original... so, imagine how expensive they were all together. I didn't get why she was wearing something so flamboyant because of sports. Maybe because she wasn't doing any.