A lot has Changed

They got ready at the starting line. Dom looked over to Brian. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Dom asked.

"A lot has changed." Brian answered. "What about her?" Dom nodded his head at the Dani who was next to Brian in the race. Brian smirked when he looked at her fixing her lip gloss. "Oh she can definitely handle herself." Brian said.

"Hope you're right." Dom said. Brian looked over at Dani. Before that 1 came she winked at him.

They took off immediately. Brian got ahead of Dom. "Like Suki would say, bend over boys." Dani quickly got ahead of both of them.

"Oh so you think you got this huh?" Brian asked himself as she was swift if all over the place. The other two racers behind them. One crashing.

Dom tried to get ahead of her but he couldn't. Brian got lost at some point. He saw Dani ahead with Dom and the other dudes behind her.

Brian quickly got back on the highway and caught up to Dom and the other dude. Who eventually crashed his car.

How it was just Dani, Brian and Dom in the race. Dani and Dom being right next to each other and Brian quickly catching up to them.

The three fought for the road. Brian and Dom hitting their NAS too early. Dani then hit both of her NAS and took off. Passing both Dom and Brian.

Dom tried to hit Dani but she quickly went to the side. "Ha!" Brian said out loud to himself. Dom tried to hit her again and she dodged that one too. Dani had ended up winning.

They both got out. "You really tried to knock me off, nice try though." Dani chuckled. Brian pulled up. "Real nice, Dom." Brian said as he walked past him. "Told you my fast baby was gonna kick your butt." Dani smiled. "I guess you win this one." Brian playfully rolled his eyes.

The dude named Fliex started to clap, "Now that's what I call real racing Mama." The other dude Campos came up to Dani. "I ain't never seen a girl race like you! You one bad chick. You work for Braga now. When that GPS goes off you'll know."

The girl from earlier came up. "Driver's license." "Don't have it on me." Dani answered. "Thumb." She pulled out this phone type of thing. Dom and Brian pulled off as Dani placed her thumb onto the phone. "Cellphone number."

Dani looked at her confused. "The print's for Braga. The cellphone number is for me." The girl who's name is Gisele said. "I'm sorry but, I don't swing that way. No offense." Dani smiled awkwardly.

"Neither do I. I think you're a cool girl and racer. I just want to get to know you better, that's all." Gisele smiled. Dani smiled in returned.

~

It was the next night and Brian and Dani got invited to a party hosted by Campos.

Dani was wearing a red tank top with a white one under it. She had on jeans and a black man belt. She had her left eye covered up a bit as well. She was wearing very light makeup too.

Everyone was enjoying themselves.

Dom walked upstairs to see Brian and Dani playing pool. Brian saw him and followed along side Dani.

Dani sat down as Brian stood next to her. "It's too bad about Dwight. Having the feds raid his house the same time you make the team. Unfortunately." Brian spoke.

The lady handed Dom his beer. "I would say I'm surprised to see you here but, it all stops when you tell him you're a cop." Dom took a sip from his beer.