PART 5

OLIVIA'S POV

"First I want to apologise for my behavior towards you when we met.It was selfish of me to not think about your feelings"He said that while looking at me in  my eyes and really sounding like he meant every word.

"You are.."he ran his hand through his hair like he is tracing a word he doesn't want to say."You are my mate and your feelings are now my top first priority so for that I am sorry"

My father always say that it takes a real man to acknowledge his mistakes.And it just melts my heart to hear him say that.

All my anger towards him went outside the window and words could not come out of my mouth so I just gave him a smile and a little nod.It is like I know where this conversation is going and My heart is beating so fast I think it will jump out of my chest.

"Now for the main reason why I am here..."He cleared his throat, looked at his mother then his friends and  then back at me."I Beta Ryder Carter accept you Olivia Winters as my mate"

Calm down Olivia ,breathe in and out.Dont do anything stupid like jump on the couch,save that for later when you get to your room.

"It is okay dear ,you can jump if you want"My mate's mother said that while they all laugh except for my mate who just look amused ,well that's a first.

"I said that out loud didn't I? “I nagged my brother on the side while he nods
laughing.

"Come on Oli now it is your turn"my brother says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I  think all of you know what I said.I also accepted him as my mate and no feeling in the world could describe the kind of emotions I was feeling at that moment.

HE is my mate and only mine.And now that everything is sorted,the only thing left for me is to move in with my mate which is what we are currently discussing.

"She will come to our pack the day after tomorrow giving her time to bid farewell to everyone"The Alpha stated and I just wish he could have said that I can just go with them now.

"Patience Oli we have a lifetime with our mate although Coby thinks that we should move in today"

"Uhh Snowy ,who is Coby?"

"His wolf obviously"

Now I wonder what his wolf is like,please goddess he better not be a replicate of Ryder.

"Now that everything is sorted, we'll take a leave"The Alpha said while everybody stands up to shake hands.My parents walked them out to the door while I just start thinking about him and how it will be waking up next to him and cuddling and you know what,wink wink.

I got up from the couch and ran upstairs to my room to call my friends to tell them that from now on I have a MATE.

But I don't think that's a good idea to tell them such news via a phone.So I just sent them a message to ask them to hangout tomorrow.

And now just laying in my bed and looking around in this room I grew up in and start thinking of all the memories I have here.

The sleepovers ,hide and seek I used to play with my brother.The long nights I spent talking to my father about life in general and I'm just gonna miss this room.

A single tear fell down on my right eye and someone wiped it.When I looked I saw that it is my brother.

"You know I don't understand you ,well I mean I don't understand the female species in general.Just yesterday you were crying about your mate not wanting you and now that he accepted you,you are also crying"

"For one they could be tears of joy"

"I think I Know you well enough to know that those ain't tears of joy,so come on tell me what has got you watering up"Jason says while lying down in my bed looking at the ceiling.

"I'm just thinking about the memories I have in this room "I also lay down with him looking up.

Suddenly he just started laughing to the point where he held his stomach because it was hurting.

"T-the only memory you have in this room are the tea parties you've had with your friends ,if one can even call that a memory to remember.Some girls your age have memories of sneaking in their boyfriends,having their first kiss and even sneaking out the window to go to parties which are the things you haven't even done"

"You son of a..."I closed my eyes and start counting to calm down.This family need to start appreciating the effort I put in to not become a serial killer.

"Didn't know that you are such a religious praying person Olivia Winters,looks like this mate thing is changing you for the better"

"Do you see that door?,I want you in the other side of it"I pointed at it while looking at him with a look that says what are you waiting for.

"Fine but you have something on your chin"and I touch to see what it is and I don't find anything.

"No I mean the third one down"it took a moment to realise what he meant and before I could jump at him he had already reached the door while running.

Well at least I know something,more like someone I  am not going to miss in this place.

"From tomorrow we will be sharing a room with our mate and I just can't wait"Snowy states the obvious while sounding very excited.

"Look at you already thinking about some certain things and you said I am the pervert between us"

But in reality I also couldn't wait.I felt so nervous and overwhelmed by happiness.I jumped off my bed and headed to the bathroom to have my last shower ever in this house.

............

Vote pwease🥺

XXX
Cindyyy