🌹20

Heejin and Taeyong finally arrived home after the long vacation.When they were unpacking, Heejin ran to the bathroom vomiting out her food again.

"Babe let's go to the hospital and check what's wrong okay? I afraid that it's food poisoning or something dangerous" Taeyong said and his wife nodded her head.

Next day

"Hello dear.I'm Dr Yoon Ah.Have a seat" a middle aged woman said as Heejin took a seat in front of her with Taeyong.

"Tell me what's wrong?" she said and Heejin sighed a little."These days I've been vomiting every morning so we afraid it is food poisoning or something dangerous" Heejin explained.

"I see.Have you got your period?" Yoon Ah asked while smiling widely waiting for Heejin's answer.

"Yes but my period is not coming at all this month.I should get it like a few weeks ago" Heejin looked at Taeyong and he held her hand tight.

"Did you guys do it?"

Heejin smiled widely as she stared at the ultrasound image of her unborn child."O-Our child" she looked at Taeyong happily until the tears of happiness starting to fell.

"Baby Taehee will get a siblings" Taeyong cheered and Heejin cried out."Why you cry? You should be happy instead!!" he patted her back.

"I'm just h-happy" she cried and Taeyong chuckled at her."Don't cry you'll tire yourself" he wiped her tears.

"Should we tell others?" he asked and Heejin shrugged."I wanna make it surprise.But it's impossible because Taehee will not keep his mouth shut.Tch tch just like Seonghwa" she rolled her eyes.

Speaking of Seonghwa, I know you must be wondering where is he now and what happen to him.

Seonghwa went for therapies to cure his short tempered and negative actions towards others.He was finally cured and still in the jail for the rape case.

He begged his parents to talk to Heejin to forgive him.One day, Heejin went to meet him and they talked about it thoroughly together to clear things out.

He admitted his fault and apologize for his actions.He also promised he'll find work and send money for Taehee every months to atone his mistakes.

It was all the help of his therapists too.He fell in love with one of them and she helped him so much through the therapy.

8 months later

"Mommy?! Door!!" Taehee cheered and Heejin went to the door and saw her cousin in laws."Hi!!" the three boys cheered.

"Hello.Come in" she invited them and they sat down in the couch playing with Taehee.

"Where is Taeyong hyung?" Mark asked."In his office.Wait I'll go call him" she went to the third level of the house looking for her husband who was busy with works.

"Taeyongie?" she called and he looked up."Hey why are you here? I've told you just call me on call.No need to come up here!! What if you fall?!" he nagged at her and she sighed.

"I still can walk!! Besides the doctor said it'll be easier to labour if I walk much!!" she whined and he sighed in defeat.

"Fine" she then brought him to his cousins."Hey boys" Taeyong greeted and they turned to him."Hey hyung.What's up?" Haechan asked curiously.

"We want to hold a party so we need your helps" he said while holding Heejin's hands excitedly."OOH WHAT PARTY?" Jeno clapped his hands.

"A baby shower party!!"

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ♡︎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OKAY THAT'S THE END🤧 I'M NOT GOOD AT ENDING BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO CONTINUE IT ON BONUS CHAPTER!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK.THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING THIS BOOK TOO.

I HAD A VERY FUN TIME WRITING THIS BOOK.I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY BOOKS.THAT'S IT FOR NOW.HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!! STAY SAFE ❤️