Chapter 50

Hey hey!

Alright, fun time's over. I do hope you like the last chapter. Let's go back to some serious business.

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

After eating cakes, Mikey went back inside his room to wear his Toman uniform. Y/n waited at the living room with Emma while Draken followed after Mikey.

"Emma-chan. How are things going with Draken?" Y/n started.

At her question, Emma's face pouted as she answered, "Still nothing... Why does that oblivious idiot won't notice me?!" Emma said while slightly raising her voice at the end.

"Y/n-chan. I'm not ugly, right?! I tried making him jealous but still!" Emma continued.

"Emma-chan, you're very very beautiful! You got this!" Y/n instantly answered while motivating the other. This made Emma glad and hug y/n.

"Hey, y/n-chin. I'm... back.." Mikey suddenly appeared and saw this scene. The two hugging girls both look at Mikey's direction.

Then Emma smirk at his brother and Draken before tightening her hug on y/n while rubbing their cheeks together saying, "y/n-chan, you just give the best hugs ever! You're the best!"

Mikey narrowed his eyes at this. He then walk closer towards the two and separated them. Mikey hug y/n from behind while puffing his cheeks towards his sister saying, "Why do you two keep hugging? Go and get yourself a boyfriend, Emma. Y/n-chin's my wifey!" He finished while pointing an index finger towards his sister.

"What's up with you? It's not like I'm taking y/n-chan away from you! Hmph!" Emma answered back as she cross her arms.

"Pfft-" Y/n can't hold it anymore and laugh at the two sibling's antics. Her laugh gained the two Sano's attention.

Mikey look at y/n. He then turn her around, now facing him, before cupping her face with both hands, leaned in while squinting his eyes and said, "Why are you laughing, Wifey?"

At this, y/n stop laughing before showing Mikey one of her bright smiles and said, "Because you two are ridiculous."

Mikey's face slightly turn red when he saw her smile. His heart palpitating faster than normal. Y/n tilt her head when she heard no reply from her hubby.

'W-what's this?! Why is she so beautiful.' Mikey thought and peck y/n's lips unconsciously.

Mikey was shock by his sudden actions before hiding it with his grin. His right hand then slowly went down to hold her left hand as he turn towards his sister and Draken who are talking with each other.

"Let's go, Kenchin. See you later, Emma." Mikey said before pulling y/n outside with Draken trailing behind, third-wheeling them.

"See you later, Emma-chan!" Y/n said as she look back while waving.

"Bye, y/n-chan!" Emma replied, also waving.

After walking for a while, y/n ask, "So, mind telling me where are we going?"

"The gang's gonna have an Admins meeting." Draken helpfully answered as he walk beside the two.

"Huh? We have a meeting?" Y/n ask dumbly. Mikey look at her before saying, "Yeah. That's why we'll go to your house and get you change into your uniform."

"Do I have to?" Y/n childishly whined. Mikey chuckled at her reaction before patting her head. "Yup!" He said.

Y/n let out a childish, "Fine~" before spotting her house ahead. "Oh, look. We're here." Mikey said while pointing at y/n's house.