fourteen

No One POV

After Jin Agreed to summit and mate with his alpha kim namjoon. Everyone seem to be happy in the kim family's. Namjoon parents were glad and excited that they gonna have grandsons.

Except One person and his friends weren't so happy.
Chanyeol heard that Namjoon and Jin were mating. After hearing that he got so mad that threw his chairs and table everywhere across his office until his Bestfriend kai and sehun came and calm him down.

He told them both everything and they also were furious.
"THAT SON A BITCH NAMJOON STOLE MY OMEGA." He said furiously.
"We know they also stole our omegas aswell." Sehun Replied. Kai asked " what are you planning boss?"

Chanyeol smirked and told him his plan and they also smirked.

They were planning to kidnap the omegas but now is not the right time.
They have to have enough forces to attack Namjoon mansions.
He ordered Sehun and Kai to prepare the armies for a mafia war.

EXO and BTS are the 2 biggest mafias.
All of them consists of only Male And Female Alphas and Betas.

EXO is the second biggest but they have alot of allies in korea while Namjoon has lots of allies in the US but only 3 in korea and that's is Seventeenth Monsta X and TXT.

He also has the president of the US and South Korea on his sides since they both got his help to became president.

EXO and BTS were close allies they always worked together and became allies that's until Chanyeol took over and destroyed everything.
He threaten his father and mother during a dispute in their mansion if they don't give him control he will burn the mafia down.

He also forced jin parents to force Jin to marry him but jin refused and only stay as his boyfriend because if he doesn't they will murder and abuse his younger brother.
Jin parents didn't died because of a accident. Chanyeol planned the whole thing.

Jin also knows about it that's why he accepted Chanyeol as his boyfriend.
He can't do anything about it he allowed Chanyeol to do anything he wants if his body just to keep his brother safe. But to his nightmare they also abuse his brothers.
Jungkook sometimes was only in his boxers when jin got in the room while Jimin was forced to pleasure his master(Kai).
He had of enough of it and ran away with His Brothers to another part of seoul.

______________________________________

Double Update today and don't worry I will make this book longer than I planned to. And don't worry I promise never to make a sad chapter.

DOUBLE UPDATEEEE