♡41

I'm so sick of this fake love~

2nd November, 2021.

Neo Seoul University.

After knowing Yoona's tactics and what kind of a girl she really was, Jisung felt empty. He never thought he would get used like this by his very first girlfriend. He blamed himself for not being good enough for her. He regretted for not believing his friends. He thought the girl had changed but no she did not. He felt angry at himself. How can he be this stupid? He thought he gave her everything but still she didn't like him.

Now he was on the way to the cafeteria as it was lunch time. As he was walking, suddenly someone stopped him by holding his wrist from the back. The boy turned around only to see the girl whom he didn't want to see. He exasperatedly sighed and asked, "Do you want anything?"

"Jisung let me explain." Yesterday when Yoona noticed that she accidentally sent him the voice messages instead of Kyungmi, she knew she had fucked up.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Explain? Is there anything to explain?" He tried his best to act strong.

"Jisung, actually I didn't mean-"

The male snatched his wrist out of her grasp. "Enough is enough, Yoona!!!"

Yoona stood there shocked.

"I had enough of you. Thanks for using me like that. I gave you everything but you- you just used me. For all these time, you were after my money."

"I..."

"I trusted so much that I didn't believe my friends. They told me what kind of a girl you really are. I should have believed them and.... Soojin."

"Jisung please give me another chance."

He scoffed. "Chance? No it's impossible. Today, right now I'm breaking up with you."

Yoona's eyes widened and she gulped.

"And yes don't even try to harm my friends or Soojin." And with that he left her and started walking towards the cafeteria.

Yoona stood there glaring at his back.

>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<○>○<

Jisung sat on his seat with a sigh and stared at his food tray.

The boys and girls looked at each other with sad looks, feeling bad for the youngest boy.

"Jisung-"

"I broke up with her", he cut off Jaemin and said.

All of their eyes became wide in surprise.

"Really?", Minjeong asked still not believing. The boy nodded as a reply.