xiv

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

Once we crash onto the windows and land in HQ.

My eyes widened to the squad as there only a few people left.

I look back to Jean who had a horrified face at what he did.

'It was also my fault for not keeping an eye for my own squad. Its... also my fault.'

Jean looked on his right as I did the same. There were 3 scared supply squad and one of them were injured.

"You guys..... are the supply squad, right?" Jean asked.

"Yeah" One of the three answered as Jean took him by the collar and land a punch on him.

"Stop it Jean" Marco appeared as he tried to stop Jean from landing another punch.

"These guys left us out here to die! People died in vain because of you lot!" Jean exclaimed in anger.

"Titans broke into the supply station! There was nothing we could do!" One of the injured supply squad spoke as tears dripped down her cheeks in guilt for not doing anything.

'Why am i not moving? I feel like I'm tired. I don't want to move. I want to rest...but... Not yet'

"Did you forget it's your job to do something about that?!" Jean spoke in anger.

I heard something coming as someone shouted to get down.

A titan smashed the wall with it's face making a hole as a garrison flew back due to the commotion.

"Shoot!"

People eventually panicked and started to go inside further of HQ.

"Where did Mikasa go? I thought Y/N was strong?!"

"She ran out of gas and got devoured. I don't know what happened to Y/N!"

'Tchh.. Being one of the top isn't ad easy as you think.' Two faces of the titans were just infront giving us their iconic smiles that wants to devour us. I closed my eyes and waited. 'I lost all of my blood related family. Mikasa. Eren. Mom and dad who i dont know where is he. This is the end. Its probably best for me to do this.'

"What?" Jean questioned.

Out of nowhere, a noise of some a titan fell happened as my eyes opened and saw the titan's face wasn't there anymore. Except for a muscular titan with short back hair as it screamed.

"Whats..... that?" Jean asked who was still beside me.

"It.. punched it's own kind" I spoke overwhelmed at what has happened.

'Why do I feel relieved for some reason?... I guess it's because I lived thanks to that titan'

"W-why are you crying?" Jean spoke in utter confusion and shock as I touched my wet teared cheek.