Chapter 58

Miles's POV

My husband looks so anxious. He can't look directly into my eyes. He is hiding something. Surprise again maybe. Okay, I will act like I am not aware.

We are celebrating my graduation day. I graduated even if it's kind of late.

My sons always ask me what is the job of their dad. I do not know too. I can just see him signing some documents sometimes and attending meetings, but like Cade's dad, he just stays at home most of the time.

"Mom, Yohan said you are having a baby girl," Ice told me.

"Baby, are you?" Cade seems shocked too.

"No. Where did you get the idea, honey?" I asked my sweet Yohan.

"Because you are so pretty." He answered. Oh okay! I don't get his point but at least he said I am pretty.

"Mom is always beautiful. Why don't you start eating your food first?" My little Miracle told his brother.

My in-laws are here with us to celebrate with me.

Mayka went home early to take care of Bianne.

I just keep on checking Cade's actions. He keeps throwing glances at Bruno. These guys have a secret for sure. I need to know it.

"Care to tell me?" I asked my husband.

"Tell you what?"

"Nothing. Just eat your dinner. Don't you like the food? Should I order more?"

"No, it's fine." He started eating.

I turned to Bruno who is busy scanning the area.

"Baby, is there something wrong?" I am really curious.

"Nothing. Why did you ask?"

"Fine, let me go to the restroom first."

"I'll go with you." He is weird.

He keeps following me wherever I go.

On our way home, Cade still looks uneasy.

"Are you sick, dad?" Ice asked him.

Even our kid can feel that something is wrong with him.

"No, I am fine." He answered again.

We went straight to the babies' room to tuck them to bed. Ice sleeps in a separate room because he can't sleep with lights on. Yohan wants to sleep with Ira though he has his room too.

"Mommy, can Ice sleep with you and uncle Bruno?" Ice asked me.

What the hell?!

I can just imagine Cade's reaction behind me right now.

"How about me and daddy?" I asked Ice. My son wants to be Elite. He is a huge fan of Bruno.

"Dad doesn't like me sleeping with him. I'll just sleep alone then." He transferred to his room. Cade is already tucking Ira and Yohan to bed.

"Goodnight my babies." I kissed them. I followed Ice to his room too and kissed him.

"Should I ask Bruno not to appear in front of Ice again? Sleep with you and Bruno? Are you a family? The hell."
I just laughed at him.

"You are so cutie, baby. Mayka, that fox is going to kill me for sure." He was acting like a mighty husband before but turned out to be overly jealous wifey.

We returned to our room and I let him shower first. I am browsing my phone when I saw a message request.
I did not bother opening it when I saw Sydney's name. Cade will freak out again if he sees this guy trying to message me.